Reviews for Anatolian Fairytale
LuzElvaParra17 chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
Next chapter PLEASE! This story is amazing!
lizziecats chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
I love your story! I’ve been waiting for someone to write a story like this, I mean I have no talent as a writer so I love reading others peoples work because I love seeing what other people can come up with. Anyway this story is amazing it makes me want to continue reading to find out what will happen next. I've read this manga as well as own every book and I have to say your story makes me wish they could make a sequel to the series lol I like how Yuri’s daughter is sent to prince kale’s world although I do feel bad for Yuri in all but I can’t wait to see what kind of adventures Adalade's going to have! The only thing that I noticed was that after reading chapter 3 I really hope that u can change the story from the manga in a sense that I really hope you don’t kill off Zannanza, I mean I hate that he was killed off in the manga I just felt that he could have done more so I hope u don’t kill him off! one more thing and this is just my personal feeling here but I feel like Adalade and Zannanza would make a better couple only because from chapter 3 I feel like there’s a connection between them and I think it would be great if u could explore that more lol I think later on in your story after Adalade has had some adventures then u should have Yuri be able to return and be with kale! That way Adalade can be with Zannanza and Yuri can be with her true love Kale. I know what I’m saying would change your whole story and I don’t mean to be like that cause I really do like this story and I hope u keep writing more chapters, sorry but my problem is I can't write to save my life so when I read other peoples stories I tend to fantasize in my head what I would like to happen or what I hope could happen and then my fantasy's just run wild, however no matter how much I would like to write my own fantasy's onto paper I just can't seem to get my thoughts down on paper properly :( Well sorry for rambling but your stories great I’m looking forward to reading more and know that you've made me a fan of your writing and I can't wait to read your next chapters to come!
Glycogenesis chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
This is a really good start. I wonder how Kail would treat Adalade if he found out that Yuri is her mother. I hope you continue this story.
kisa chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
i really hope that you make zannanza adelade's love interest.
Himitsu the upbeat Hetalian chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
this is really good please continue it
Hikdau113 chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
I love the story, but i hope you can update more often. Pls update!
serena83 chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
Good it up and update soon please -
dark-dreams-of-love chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
This sounds fun! Are u going to continue?
KushiHime chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
my god! please update this soooon!

!
red river lover chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
about the 1st page of chapter 2...ok i am back...i am apologizing in advance...uhm ok now i am just confused ...so are your continuing from the end or the middle?...you are kinda changing the whole story here... ...again sorry for being such an addict and critic on your story... ...again i still respect you for having so many great ideas...i am still hoping that someday someone will read my stories...again hope you have all the blessing in the world...
red river lover chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
well i don't want to be rude but i have read the story 2 times now and still can't get enough of it... but isn't yuri pregnant before the story ended? and please excuse me for my rudeness...and didn't her clothes get sucked in by the water during the bathing...but if i ignore the fact that her clothes got sucked in and if adalade was the baby inside of her then i do think this would be a great continuation...and then again i am very sorry if i did her your feelings in anyway...oh! and hope you have all the blessings in the world...even though i don't know you i put this in my messages to those i think write great mangas and stories...and i too write stories...i don't think your interested in hearing how many or what they are about so i won't put that in this message...again all the blessings in the world... :)
AyameRose chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
he... let me guess... he gets the wrong girl because time runs differently!... and she already hates him... i wonder how that'll play out... if she left before Zannanza died then did they never meet Ramses either?... and is Zannanza king of egypt?
SnowBloodandEbony chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
this is really great please carry on i'd love to read more!

alex x
Sonereal chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
Decent work here. Of course, I don't understand why anyone would be fond of of being forced to tie up loose ends with a post-script. Given how short the chapter is, it seems like rushed work.

In any case, 7/10.
2lazy2login chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
hey I'm really glad you're continuing the story! I'm excited to see where this is going to go!