Reviews for The Shop Of Hope And Despair
qwerty chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
you know its so hard to find an oc story with link unless people are getting sucked into the video game, well keep up the good work
Patchworkcrows chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
Wonderful chapter, made my day. Today I have school and in 13 minutes I have to start, oh glory. Stardust kicked ass though and I'm happy to find another person who enjoyed it just as much as my family and I. I loved the last line, cracked me up. It's priest, have a little priest. ;)
HylianShield chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
: Bravo! Much better detailing and describing the environment and characters! The Djinn is an interesting addition to the picture. Also, I like how you convey a sense of urgency and what seems to be a plethora of thoughts and emotions into a mere thirty second event. That takes talent.

-: Your dialogue can come across a bit confusing at times. A good example is the dialogue between the man and Raj.

"We do. Now, you are bound by ancient laws to grant us three wishes." The djinn smirked, a dark eyebrow raised.

"Am I? News to me." The man laughed.

If I read it a few times, I can figure out who's talking, but it takes away from the wonderful visuals and intrest that your ideas produce. It might flow better like this:

"We do," the man retorted. "Now, you are bound by ancient laws to grant us three wishes."

"Am I?" The djinn smirked, a dark eyebrow raised. "News to me."

The man laughed.

: Once again, I absolutely love your ideas and your plot. It's rare to find a story that you've just begun to read where you can already sense that there is so much more to be learned about the characters and their histories. This story's going to be killer. I can't wait for chapter 3.
HylianShield chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
: I must say, you've hit upon a GREAT idea. The character Aydin is rich and deep, with more than a hint of mystery to her. Great interaction, as well, between the two of them, and a good job bringing Aydin's development along at her current pace.

-: Your story could do with a bit more detail. In the beginning, I thought the shopkeeper was an old woman, the way the sentences were composed. I also have no idea what this foreign land looks like.

: I'm very interested to see where this story goes. I'll be subscribing to this story. Also, I'll be uploading my own, "The Legend of Zelda: The Lost Hero" soon. Maybe we can study each others' writing style and learn from one another!

Keep up the good work!
Spiritual Stone chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
AURGH! Cannibals? ... Awesome. XD

I like this story. It's very original, and so far thoroughly enjoying it. Can't wait till the next update!
S.R.H. Fade chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
the mashiki are the people who inhabit this land, right? they're all cannibals? wait, what? but still an interesting chapter.
DarkFlame Alchemist chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Nice story so far can't wait for the next chapter
Spiritual Stone chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
COOLNESS!
Patchworkcrows chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I love it so far. Very nice. And I'm just assuming you watched Stardust. Such a kickass movie...
S.R.H. Fade chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
i don't like linkxoc. simple as that. but hey, i think that maybe this story might be worth reading...