Reviews for Enlightenment
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
good
anon chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Shane Gooseman, not Guzman. The Scarecrow is an artificial construct meant to be an ultimate weapon from an ancient war with Tarkos.

Also: Show, don't Tell.
anon chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Scarecrow is not a demon, but a constructed weapon from a war long ago.

Shane's name is Gooseman

Oz, as a werewolf, would not live as an immortal.

Tell less, show more - this needs fleshing out. An interesting idea, but you have one plot hole: If Dawn grew to at least early womanhood in the BtVS series, but was found as a youngster on Tarkos in TNAofGR ... then how could that be? She would have had to de-age prior to slumbering. As such, you need to give us more story to explain how that came to be.

Also, what is the point of this story? There is no plot, no resolution of conflicts, and not even character development. All you did was talk about how one character in one series is also another character in another series. What this is sorely lacking is a plot.
Delora2047 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
The idea is cool, my only problem is that I cannot see Niko with Dawn's character. Maybe she has the power and some memories of the key, but she is a different person.

Btw, Cody annoys the heck out of Niko in the series, so why would she list him as an ally? And Shane's name is spelled "Gooseman".