Reviews for Do You Remember?
1ofpgecko chapter 1 . 8/24
Now I'm sitting here sobbing. As much as it hurt to read, it was so worth it. I absolutely Love this piece.
ninny 1 chapter 1 . 7/15
Where are the tissues
Good story thank you
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 7/11
Another one with no review from when first read it. For this one, just read the reviews, didn't want to cry today. Eyes got wet just reading the reviews and trying to write this one. This story really fits your bittersweet taste. Sad in many ways. Stick a knife in Edward's heart and twist it - fits when really angry at him. Most of the time, I don't think he really deserves it, he is after all just an immortal stupid 17 year old. The love Bella and Jacob share is wonderfully portrayed. She lived the life Edward wanted for her. Nice that the Cullens were able to say goodbye. I'd like to think that shortly after this he meets up with whomever you have him mated with in that story that I can't yet read.
This one shot show cases your talent to put in story form something difficult for most people to understand. I have shared this often with that in mind. Take care.
crazycats7 chapter 1 . 3/2
This was a very sad story. I would hoped that she would have remembered Edward in a way. That had to hurt him a lot.
SassyCass chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
Oh, my goodness, that was a thing of beauty! I'm not going to take time to review further, except to say, thank you for sharing your talent. I rushing off now to advise every fellow fanfictioner to read this story.

Thanks, again.
varthanaa chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
So lovely heartbreaking.
MyladyNancy chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
I am a Bella/Edward puerist but this was lovely. thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
This was really beautiful. I don't care much about unrealistic romance, stories like yours are so much more touching. You threaded the supernatural of Twilight with something that could happen to anyone of us.
You gave Bella so much more than she got in the books. A loving husband, children and grandchildren, her family and friends and on top of all a real life. How can you appreciate moments if they are never going to end?
It's awful that she looses her memories, I have seen patients like that and it always heartbreaking. But having a husband like Jake is what many of them don't have. It's hard to care for a person whom you know will forget you sooner or later, yet it's one of the most ultimate proofs of love and devotion.
The daily life you described between them, his worries and fears, their little game and her desperation to not forget him are much more precious and romantic that some grand gesture like running off to Italy to kill themselves.
It was beautifully written. Simple snippets of their conversations and his thoughts. I always liked Jacob's point of view and his mind in this story is a really good version.
The fact that Bella feels like Edward never existed was a nice touch. He and by extension his family got what they deserved. What they asked for. I guess that is another aspect of your story. I'm not sure which one of those two messages was the key idea and which one came as a result or if they were both an equal inspiration, but I liked them both. Showing that Jake is so important to her, that she can't imaging loving anyone else was really nice. As was the fact that she remembers little moments of her life but not a person or better a whole family that brought so much drama in her life.
I like to interpret it like those moments with Jake were really treasured and more important to her than all the excitement she got as a teenager.

It's really sad that Bella looses herself and even sadder that Jacob has to watch the process but that's life. And that's when love is proven, not by being perfect and immortal.

I think that this little one shot is really educational. And it's my kind of story. I am the kind of girl who would have wanted Bella to fall crazy in love with the wrong guy (vampire) but realized that this kind of love never lasts. Another point that is illustrated by this narration. Instead she grows to love a man little by little and thus knows exactly why she loves him in contrary tot he wrong guy. I think their game is proof of that.

Thank you for sharing. This is one of the stories I'll probably gladly go back to and re-read some time. Well done!
ksouza3 chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Amazing writing and I think you did a great job of capturing what really would have happened if she picked Jacob. And the way that Edward was so affected by Bella telling him it's like he didn't exist in her head made me feel like maybe another vampires power is to erase memorise. And that would also explain her memory loss since it's not Alhzheimers.
rrochelle465 chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Wow bella is finally living life...what a beautiful story great job...
LizziePaige chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Just beautiful, and I could see that if Bella had made a different choice, this is exactly as it could have been. So well done! Xx
HorseriderTheVisionary chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Nicely written! I was hoping Carlisle could help her somehow...
magmom4 chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Sad
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
So sad. But the disease is real and horrible.
BabyGirl1910 chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Such a beautiful story! Just beautiful!