Reviews for Do You Remember?
helix13 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
this is so beautiful! Of course, its really sad and heartbreaking that bella cant remember edward, and personally i am BxE fan but i really sympathize with Jacob and dont like his heartbreak. But, this is really nice and amazing story!
mdf chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
ahh really moveing story
Eidelweiss chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Crying. I started to read this since I just finished your other story and wow. Crying. Very, very good. But so sad.
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
What a great story about the passage of time and the loss of those things we cherish most, our memories. I fear that my mother is heading that way fast. Maybe I should play this game with her?
Shay's-Not-Here-Anymore chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
LJ:

This is a great oneshot! I love the emotion, pain, and surprisingly the hope that was in it!

It was a beautiful story and superbly written! Congratulations on your win!

Tosha
Tina Wannabe-Cullen chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
This is heartbreakingly beautiful. My grandma passed away after 3 years of rapidly growing Alzheimer's. It is devastating for the loved ones.
Thats-So-Alex chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Being Completley Team Edward, I Wasn't Sure About This, But I Am In Absolute Floods, After Reading It.

It Was Amazing. I Loved It. :) Even If It Did Make Me Cry A Lot!
dobbylovesmissweezy chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Oh, this was terribly sad. Did she forget all of that because of what Edward did to her? Telling her that it would be as if he never existed?

I'm ashamed to say that it made me cry. A lot.
bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
oh this is adorable and sad and cute! I usually don't read Jacob/Bella stories but this was perfect! Great job!
Jaymy M chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Well written, (said as a silent tear escaped). I really felt this one. Brava!
Denise Black chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
that was touching, and amazing.
stainedparchment chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
im sitting here. it's 12:30 in the fucking morning. i have school tomorrow, i need to finish some work, and yet i read your absolutely beautiful story. i know it's beautiful because i'm sitting here bawling my eyes out. the emotions you were able to bring up in me... just from a simple story.

okay, i could go on and on. but i'll just say that was amazing.
NoahPuckermansWifey chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
aw i love this

its soo sad and sweet at the same time...its sad that she doesnt remember her family and stuff that she did with Jake and her kids but i honestly think it's better that she didnt remember the cullens like not in a mean way but he DID say when he left that it would be like he had never even existed so ...

XxMalfoyZabiniNottxX
emmason929 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
WOW, that was wonderful and heartwrenching all at the same time. Thank you.
Morgania chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Loved this. I especially loved your closing lines. They made the whole thing just perfect. Thank you so much, for the wonderful read.
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »