Reviews for Do You Remember?
Eidelweiss chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Crying. I started to read this since I just finished your other story and wow. Crying. Very, very good. But so sad.
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
What a great story about the passage of time and the loss of those things we cherish most, our memories. I fear that my mother is heading that way fast. Maybe I should play this game with her?
Shay's-Not-Here-Anymore chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
LJ:

This is a great oneshot! I love the emotion, pain, and surprisingly the hope that was in it!

It was a beautiful story and superbly written! Congratulations on your win!

Tosha
Tina Wannabe-Cullen chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
This is heartbreakingly beautiful. My grandma passed away after 3 years of rapidly growing Alzheimer's. It is devastating for the loved ones.
Thats-So-Alex chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Being Completley Team Edward, I Wasn't Sure About This, But I Am In Absolute Floods, After Reading It.

It Was Amazing. I Loved It. :) Even If It Did Make Me Cry A Lot!
dobbylovesmissweezy chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Oh, this was terribly sad. Did she forget all of that because of what Edward did to her? Telling her that it would be as if he never existed?

I'm ashamed to say that it made me cry. A lot.
bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
oh this is adorable and sad and cute! I usually don't read Jacob/Bella stories but this was perfect! Great job!
Jaymy M chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Well written, (said as a silent tear escaped). I really felt this one. Brava!
Denise Black chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
that was touching, and amazing.
stainedparchment chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
im sitting here. it's 12:30 in the fucking morning. i have school tomorrow, i need to finish some work, and yet i read your absolutely beautiful story. i know it's beautiful because i'm sitting here bawling my eyes out. the emotions you were able to bring up in me... just from a simple story.

okay, i could go on and on. but i'll just say that was amazing.
NoahPuckermansWifey chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
aw i love this

its soo sad and sweet at the same time...its sad that she doesnt remember her family and stuff that she did with Jake and her kids but i honestly think it's better that she didnt remember the cullens like not in a mean way but he DID say when he left that it would be like he had never even existed so ...

XxMalfoyZabiniNottxX
emmason929 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
WOW, that was wonderful and heartwrenching all at the same time. Thank you.
Morgania chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Loved this. I especially loved your closing lines. They made the whole thing just perfect. Thank you so much, for the wonderful read.
Lorelei Eve chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
This absolutely broke my heart. Jacob loves her so much. I actually felt for Edward in this story as well. I can't imagine how painful that must have been for him. You did an amazing job with this story. I absolutely love it.
Kats Flower Girls chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I just balled my eyes out! My mother-in-law is suffering from Alzheimers and it is heart breaking to watch her forget my children or call my daughter by my sister-in-laws name... you did a great job protraying someone with memory loss...

When I was reading the saga, I kinda liked the idea of Bella ending up with Jacob, at first, then as I thought about it more and I'm glad she ended up with Edward so Jacob could fall in love with a woman who loved him completely... (I'm still totally a team Jacob wolf-girl... just want him to end up with Leah, LOL!)

But this is a great one-shot & I like how you used several things from the books as memories... Did the old Chevy smell like Cigarette smoke & peppermint? I'm gonna have to go back & read it again. I loved how Bella remembered Jacob rescuing her from the cliff dive but didn't remember that Edward was the reason she jumped. Bella has forgot lots of things but still remembers Jacobs love, awesome!

About the Cullen's, I'm glad Bella remembered Carlisle (even though it was just a vague idea that he was her Dr) but poor Alice was her best friend and Bella doesn't remember her at all. And the line where Bella says to Edward that it was like he never existed, wow! Edward always kinda ticked me off but that made me really feel for him & I totally cried!

You did a great job exploring the emotions of vampires watching the humans they care about grow old and die, so sad.
194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »