Reviews for Do You Remember?
luv4jake chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
To tell you the truth this is so hard to read my the tears that are in my eyes. I love this romantic, loving, caring, absorbing, and just flat out well written and thought out story. It's sad but sweet as honey! OMG that was right on Edward's words when he left her in the woods. This was a good a** story! I loved it even though it literally hurt to read. It was painful but every bit beautiful. Until next time!
KristyRose chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
WOW! AMAZING! I can't say enough good things. Excellent story. SO SAD! Jacob was wonderful. I am fighting tears.
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I found this from the Mystic Awards. To me it wasn't sad exactly, more extremely bleak! Beautifully written, but really, really harsh.
kaciemk chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Holy Crap. Alright, I'll admit I've gotten teary eyed while reading some emotional fanfics, but I actually cried reading this. The most depressing part was that she didn't remember any of it. It is an amazing piece of writing but I'm glad it's a one-shot. I don't think I could keep it together through multiple chapters of this. Bella getting old, being with Jacob (which in itself isn't totally unbearable), and forgetting Edward. Bravo, you are a very talented writer..
Twerd4eva chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
eh wow! that was so sad! but i love the story to it, are you writing more?xx
bella c'ella luna chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
this was really beautiful. heartwrenching, but wonderfully written.

great job!
Unchanged Affections chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
aw, that was amazing!
klarsen117 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
This story was very, very difficult for me to get through. I had to stop every other chapter, it seemed, to compose myself. I had a knot in my throat through the whole thing, and crying my eyes out. It was very beautiful and I loved Jake's love and devotion for Bella and broke my heart at the same time. The reunion with the Cullens was also sad.
disenchanted-fairytale-92 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
This story was so good, yet so sad.

It was absolutely wonderful.

And when Bella had told Edward she wished she could remember everything, I thought the same thing before he even said it. Lol
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Wow! *wipes tears away* That was sad but beautiful!

SkyatMidnight chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I really enjoyed this. It's so sad, and yet very moving. Really well-written.
xXHatchiXx chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
that was so beautiful and bittersweet I've almost cried! Perfect!
Reijilie chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
That was a little heartbreaking :'( Such a good picture of life for a person with a similar memory condition, as well as for a loved one who can only watch.

Beautiful story though, really well done :D
DirtyAim chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Wow.

I think I cried a little :sniffles:

Its about damn time that someone wrote such tender devotion between Jacob and Bella!

Amazing, wonderful, I loved it!
WendyJH chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Wow! That was absolutely beautiful ! Also very sad. But Beautifully written. This is the first time that I actually cried during a story. It was so touching and loving. Jacob's love *sighs* for Bella is just breathtaking. The Cullen's love for Bella was also so touching. You could feel their sadness and how much they truly missed her. Then Edward, wow, poor edward ! My heart ached for the sadness and pain that he felt for her. I would love to read Edwards and the cullens POV of their reunion with Bella. Oh, I really hope you consider that. Thank you so much for sharing this with us !
194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »