Reviews for Do You Remember?
SkyatMidnight chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I really enjoyed this. It's so sad, and yet very moving. Really well-written.
xXHatchiXx chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
that was so beautiful and bittersweet I've almost cried! Perfect!
Reijilie chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
That was a little heartbreaking :'( Such a good picture of life for a person with a similar memory condition, as well as for a loved one who can only watch.

Beautiful story though, really well done :D
DirtyAim chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Wow.

I think I cried a little :sniffles:

Its about damn time that someone wrote such tender devotion between Jacob and Bella!

Amazing, wonderful, I loved it!
WendyJH chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Wow! That was absolutely beautiful ! Also very sad. But Beautifully written. This is the first time that I actually cried during a story. It was so touching and loving. Jacob's love *sighs* for Bella is just breathtaking. The Cullen's love for Bella was also so touching. You could feel their sadness and how much they truly missed her. Then Edward, wow, poor edward ! My heart ached for the sadness and pain that he felt for her. I would love to read Edwards and the cullens POV of their reunion with Bella. Oh, I really hope you consider that. Thank you so much for sharing this with us !
SunKing chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Oh, I truly am an Edward/Bella fan, but this was just beautiful. So heartbreaking, and true to the characters. It's so easy to imagine that this might have happened to Bella if Edward had not come back, and yet so hard at the same time. I'm going to mark it as a favorite, and it will be only the second non-canon pairing on my favorite list.
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Oh my gosh, this was so SAD:-( If she didn't have Alzheimer's though, I wonder what she had? Poor Jake - so horrible to think of him having to be so brave as he loses her bit by bit. This reminded me a lot of "The Notebook" - did you use that as inspiration? Good job!
chst chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
so sad!
chef diamond heart chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
This is the second time I've read this story; I didn't leave a review before because I was crying too hard!

I'm all weepy now! VERY touching and just the way Jake would be with Bella, no matter the circumstances... Lovely! 3
himynameisliz chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
This made me seriously want to cry. In a really good way. Thanks for writing it.
todream chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
All I can say is wow...wonderfully done. So sweet and sad at the same time. Very original...loved it!
TeamSOB chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Congratulations LJ Summers,

Your submission for the SORT OF BEAUTIFUL CHALLENGE has been accepted! We are pleased for you to be a part of the contest and wish you the best of luck!

Team SOB
pattyofurniture chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
very touching. great job :)
Mikersindahawz chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
This is a heartbreaking story.

Is this a one-shot deal? or are you going to tell us how she came to choose jacob? ;-)
gimpy810 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Wow, that was sad and beautiful all at the same time.
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »