Reviews for Do You Remember?
Lorelei Eve chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
This absolutely broke my heart. Jacob loves her so much. I actually felt for Edward in this story as well. I can't imagine how painful that must have been for him. You did an amazing job with this story. I absolutely love it.
Kats Flower Girls chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I just balled my eyes out! My mother-in-law is suffering from Alzheimers and it is heart breaking to watch her forget my children or call my daughter by my sister-in-laws name... you did a great job protraying someone with memory loss...

When I was reading the saga, I kinda liked the idea of Bella ending up with Jacob, at first, then as I thought about it more and I'm glad she ended up with Edward so Jacob could fall in love with a woman who loved him completely... (I'm still totally a team Jacob wolf-girl... just want him to end up with Leah, LOL!)

But this is a great one-shot & I like how you used several things from the books as memories... Did the old Chevy smell like Cigarette smoke & peppermint? I'm gonna have to go back & read it again. I loved how Bella remembered Jacob rescuing her from the cliff dive but didn't remember that Edward was the reason she jumped. Bella has forgot lots of things but still remembers Jacobs love, awesome!

About the Cullen's, I'm glad Bella remembered Carlisle (even though it was just a vague idea that he was her Dr) but poor Alice was her best friend and Bella doesn't remember her at all. And the line where Bella says to Edward that it was like he never existed, wow! Edward always kinda ticked me off but that made me really feel for him & I totally cried!

You did a great job exploring the emotions of vampires watching the humans they care about grow old and die, so sad.
luv4jake chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
To tell you the truth this is so hard to read my the tears that are in my eyes. I love this romantic, loving, caring, absorbing, and just flat out well written and thought out story. It's sad but sweet as honey! OMG that was right on Edward's words when he left her in the woods. This was a good a** story! I loved it even though it literally hurt to read. It was painful but every bit beautiful. Until next time!
KristyRose chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
WOW! AMAZING! I can't say enough good things. Excellent story. SO SAD! Jacob was wonderful. I am fighting tears.
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I found this from the Mystic Awards. To me it wasn't sad exactly, more extremely bleak! Beautifully written, but really, really harsh.
kaciemk chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Holy Crap. Alright, I'll admit I've gotten teary eyed while reading some emotional fanfics, but I actually cried reading this. The most depressing part was that she didn't remember any of it. It is an amazing piece of writing but I'm glad it's a one-shot. I don't think I could keep it together through multiple chapters of this. Bella getting old, being with Jacob (which in itself isn't totally unbearable), and forgetting Edward. Bravo, you are a very talented writer..
Twerd4eva chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
eh wow! that was so sad! but i love the story to it, are you writing more?xx
bella c'ella luna chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
this was really beautiful. heartwrenching, but wonderfully written.

great job!
Unchanged Affections chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
aw, that was amazing!
klarsen117 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
This story was very, very difficult for me to get through. I had to stop every other chapter, it seemed, to compose myself. I had a knot in my throat through the whole thing, and crying my eyes out. It was very beautiful and I loved Jake's love and devotion for Bella and broke my heart at the same time. The reunion with the Cullens was also sad.
disenchanted-fairytale-92 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
This story was so good, yet so sad.

It was absolutely wonderful.

And when Bella had told Edward she wished she could remember everything, I thought the same thing before he even said it. Lol
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Wow! *wipes tears away* That was sad but beautiful!

SkyatMidnight chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I really enjoyed this. It's so sad, and yet very moving. Really well-written.
xXHatchiXx chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
that was so beautiful and bittersweet I've almost cried! Perfect!
Reijilie chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
That was a little heartbreaking :'( Such a good picture of life for a person with a similar memory condition, as well as for a loved one who can only watch.

Beautiful story though, really well done :D
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »