Reviews for Do You Remember?
astridt244 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
This was sad, and OMG! I cried but I still loved it because Jacob got and kept his Bella, and helped her even through everything and now I'm crying again and I'm just gonna go because I need more J/B feels...
*deep breaths*
liragreen chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
This broke my heart in the most beautiful of ways. My eyes started tearing up in the first few paragraphs, and I had tears streaming down my face by the end.

Jacob's beautiful and enduring love, Bella's life cut so short, Alice's reaction, Edward being as if he never existed.

This was wonderful and magical and horrible all at once. Your talent to weave together love and loss is brilliant. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
arctic-kat chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This story is so beautiful. Thank you.
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I love this though I have to say I am in tears. The love between Bella and Jacob is surpassing all the pain. He is amazing at this stage of his life, but he always was compassionate and giving and selfless. Just amazing.

Fantastic how you wove "it will be as though I never existed". Just great writing. And at that point I cheered because Bella had made the right choice. This was a special short story.
Gracfully chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
so beautiful and so sad at the same time
my-thyme chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Lovely. Thank you.
DarkenedAngel46 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
this was so sad. i almost cried!
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
ooh that was hard. You were rec'd by Nauticalmass ages ago, I got a bit list to get through! xx
weekaa1313 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
suddenly got clogged-throat...speechless...

#hugethanksfortheawesomebeaut ifulstory!
Prevouslyknownasxocrazililkelo chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
So touching and heart and wrenching to watch the one you love suffer .Thank you for this wonderful read!
lesuse chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Lovely, sweet story
Otspock chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
This is a great little fic! Despite the sadness from reading it, I would read it over again in a heart beat.
nepalipranshu chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This made me cry :(
k1942 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I read this story a year and a half ago and never left a review, I have better manners than that, usually, so this time I'll just grit my teeth, and tell you, it doesn't get any easier. This was so hard to read, both times. Not being a fan of Bella and Jacob, for one thing, living through an experience very similar to this, for another. It's just that you did such a beautiful, sensitive job of portraying everyone, I couldn't help myself, and yes, I cried just a much the second time around! You are so blessed to have this gift, and we're so lucky you share it!
betzen84 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
omg so lovely but sad... gotta love jakes spirit- 3 keep it up..
188 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »