Reviews for Do You Remember?
ashryverblue chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Wow, that was painful but so beautiful, I was litreally crying at the end part! So so sad, but really well written and everything! Wow!
RitaChaCha chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Twilight meets the notebook. I love it. This was beautifully written. You described perfectly the ache a person feels when someone they love doesn't remember things anymore. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Calyptra chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
It's sad that she loses her memories, bit it's nice she had a happy life with Jacob. He seems to be an amazing husband, very loving.
I liked how you used Edward's words. It is the first story I read, where it truly is as he never existed. Somehow it was good too through those words at him. He hurt Bella very much and it was only fair for him to also feel the pain of rejection, knowing that he hasn't affected her life permanently as aha has his.
It is also nice fit Jacob that she can imagine loving another. He deserves that. He's a good man.

I guess he never found a mate. In This universe dud he stay alone forever?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Awww! What a creative twist on the twilight tale. Thank you!
JustARead chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
So sad
The Dreaming Hare chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
This was absolutely tragic. Your writing is beautiful, and I really loved this story. The way you portray Jake's love for Bella, even as she's slowly losing herself was just so sad, but so well done. The reactions of the Cullens to Bella's afflictions were perfectly executed, as was Bella's frustration at her inability to remember them.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Extremely moving. Bittersweet. Good job.
FinnMac chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I don't curse that often, but this was fucking beautiful.
EdwardsKitten chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
That was amazing. A total heart-warmer. And by the way, what a great analogy; the stone and the tree.
YummyYamanaka chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
That was absolutely beautiful. I was crying from start to finish, not even embarrassed to admit it. This story was full of love, sadness and beauty.. just wow. My description doesn't even do it justice. I applaud you, great job. I loved it.
SweetRena85 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Awww, so so sad, but I really enjoyed reading it.
astridt244 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
This was sad, and OMG! I cried but I still loved it because Jacob got and kept his Bella, and helped her even through everything and now I'm crying again and I'm just gonna go because I need more J/B feels...
*deep breaths*
liragreen chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
This broke my heart in the most beautiful of ways. My eyes started tearing up in the first few paragraphs, and I had tears streaming down my face by the end.

Jacob's beautiful and enduring love, Bella's life cut so short, Alice's reaction, Edward being as if he never existed.

This was wonderful and magical and horrible all at once. Your talent to weave together love and loss is brilliant. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
arctic-kat chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This story is so beautiful. Thank you.
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I love this though I have to say I am in tears. The love between Bella and Jacob is surpassing all the pain. He is amazing at this stage of his life, but he always was compassionate and giving and selfless. Just amazing.

Fantastic how you wove "it will be as though I never existed". Just great writing. And at that point I cheered because Bella had made the right choice. This was a special short story.
199 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »