Reviews for Do You Remember?
Prevouslyknownasxocrazililkelo chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
So touching and heart and wrenching to watch the one you love suffer .Thank you for this wonderful read!
lesuse chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Lovely, sweet story
Otspock chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
This is a great little fic! Despite the sadness from reading it, I would read it over again in a heart beat.
nepalipranshu chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This made me cry :(
k1942 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I read this story a year and a half ago and never left a review, I have better manners than that, usually, so this time I'll just grit my teeth, and tell you, it doesn't get any easier. This was so hard to read, both times. Not being a fan of Bella and Jacob, for one thing, living through an experience very similar to this, for another. It's just that you did such a beautiful, sensitive job of portraying everyone, I couldn't help myself, and yes, I cried just a much the second time around! You are so blessed to have this gift, and we're so lucky you share it!
betzen84 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
omg so lovely but sad... gotta love jakes spirit- 3 keep it up..
Alice Song chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
i cried so much! this was one of the best stories i have ever read on fan fiction. it is so different,i thought she would remember! it was sad at the ending when she didn't but it was best for her i guess. i've never liked a bella and Jacob story before cuz i'm an Edward fan but this was amazing! great job :)
Sarah chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Wow. I normally don't read Jacob /Bella stories but this one was amazing, i had tears in my eyes!
bkhchica chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
That was oh so very sad... and yet she was very happy! It was great story regardless... :)
Zayide chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
So sad!

I have tears sliding down my cheeks!

Damn it! It was a beautiful piece too!
LuckyStar815 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Awww oh uh

Such a heart-wrenching story, and so deep. It could be easy to say that this is a sad picture of Bella's life after Edward left her, but at the same time, she is happy. It's bittersweet. Quiet and peaceful life. Isn't it enough? But I'm holding back the tears.

Amazing story.
irishnlove2shop chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Ok, I never read jxb stories, but summary grabbed my attention. I have to admit this was frigging amazing! I am totally looking forward to reading more of your work... Thanks to katmom!
ThiglDub chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Beautifully written story... But so sad.

I think anyone who has experienced a loved one with dementia can appreciate the sentiment. My grandfather lost his memories and died last summer. Yes, it was sad when he died, but we had lost a great man several years before.

Thank you for writing for us!
Lady Forrest chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
What a lovely story. It was very touching and painfully sad. Great job!
nekotaishou chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
God, I always cry when someone looses their memories in dramas. And I think youve done such a great job invoking that feeling of sorrow and melancholy in your readers. Just absolutely heartbreaking!
194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »