Reviews for Do You Remember?
Zayide chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
So sad!

I have tears sliding down my cheeks!

Damn it! It was a beautiful piece too!
LuckyStar815 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Awww oh uh

Such a heart-wrenching story, and so deep. It could be easy to say that this is a sad picture of Bella's life after Edward left her, but at the same time, she is happy. It's bittersweet. Quiet and peaceful life. Isn't it enough? But I'm holding back the tears.

Amazing story.
irishnlove2shop chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Ok, I never read jxb stories, but summary grabbed my attention. I have to admit this was frigging amazing! I am totally looking forward to reading more of your work... Thanks to katmom!
ThiglDub chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Beautifully written story... But so sad.

I think anyone who has experienced a loved one with dementia can appreciate the sentiment. My grandfather lost his memories and died last summer. Yes, it was sad when he died, but we had lost a great man several years before.

Thank you for writing for us!
Lady Forrest chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
What a lovely story. It was very touching and painfully sad. Great job!
nekotaishou chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
God, I always cry when someone looses their memories in dramas. And I think youve done such a great job invoking that feeling of sorrow and melancholy in your readers. Just absolutely heartbreaking!
FeMcB chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
ok, now that made me cry!
marilynnellsworth chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This was a sorta beautiful story, I usually do not like Bella with Jake, but this brought tears to my eyes. You did a wonderful job writingj
Dottyxox chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Omg this is so sad! I cried buckets reading this! I feel so sad for bella. And it brought back a few memories of my nan aswell :'(

Great writing tho! X
BlueLagon chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
omg, this is so cuteeeeeeeeee . I cry.
jace4ever chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
This was, well just plain sad...But, I loved it. Great writing...
BrookeBelikov chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
FRICKEN AWESOME! This story did make me tear up a little, it was definitely a beautiful story!
sandraj60 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I read this some time ago and even though I am team Edward all the way, I could not resist it. It was well written but heartbreaking.
Vampwolf22 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I'm crying right now, but that wad beautiful. I don't ever read fics where Bella and Jacob end up together but fely compelled to read this one. I'm glad I did. Great job.
111111deactivated111111 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I just want to sob after reading this! Very well done, extremly beautiful. You have a talent! Loved it so much.
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »