Reviews for Do You Remember?
Gracfully chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
so beautiful and so sad at the same time
my-thyme chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Lovely. Thank you.
DarkenedAngel46 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
this was so sad. i almost cried!
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
ooh that was hard. You were rec'd by Nauticalmass ages ago, I got a bit list to get through! xx
weekaa1313 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
suddenly got clogged-throat...speechless...

#hugethanksfortheawesomebeaut ifulstory!
Prevouslyknownasxocrazililkelo chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
So touching and heart and wrenching to watch the one you love suffer .Thank you for this wonderful read!
lesuse chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Lovely, sweet story
Otspock chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
This is a great little fic! Despite the sadness from reading it, I would read it over again in a heart beat.
nepalipranshu chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This made me cry :(
k1942 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I read this story a year and a half ago and never left a review, I have better manners than that, usually, so this time I'll just grit my teeth, and tell you, it doesn't get any easier. This was so hard to read, both times. Not being a fan of Bella and Jacob, for one thing, living through an experience very similar to this, for another. It's just that you did such a beautiful, sensitive job of portraying everyone, I couldn't help myself, and yes, I cried just a much the second time around! You are so blessed to have this gift, and we're so lucky you share it!
betzen84 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
omg so lovely but sad... gotta love jakes spirit- 3 keep it up..
Alice Song chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
i cried so much! this was one of the best stories i have ever read on fan fiction. it is so different,i thought she would remember! it was sad at the ending when she didn't but it was best for her i guess. i've never liked a bella and Jacob story before cuz i'm an Edward fan but this was amazing! great job :)
Sarah chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Wow. I normally don't read Jacob /Bella stories but this one was amazing, i had tears in my eyes!
bkhchica chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
That was oh so very sad... and yet she was very happy! It was great story regardless... :)
Zayide chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
So sad!

I have tears sliding down my cheeks!

Damn it! It was a beautiful piece too!
199 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »