Reviews for Do You Remember?
aerobee82 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Oh, Jesus. This was the last of the sad I could handle today. But I need something happy right NOW. I'm still so emo. I read all of We Know You in less than two days, and now this. You've put me through the ringer. If I needed a good cry, which I suspect I did, then I definitely got it. God, you're good.

Rachel/conqueredthesky
Brutalhonesty chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
You made me cry! I'm a Team Edward girl, and hated what he did to her in New Moon. It's so crushing on everyone! So sensitivly written, when she said she didn't remember Edward, like he 'hadn't existed,' I silently wept!

Fabulous! You are truly gifted. Thank you for such a touching, and different take ob the Twilight Saga / Alternative Endings. :-)
Zapphe chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This is so beautifully sad. I love it. What great writing and original. I wish I could write like that. Not sure if you had won, I hope you did.
jaytan chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Oh god that was sad but really beautiful.
EdwardCullenizor chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Holy crap! That made me cry so hard! I think that was my first B/J fic too! Even if it is a one shot.
jlh0226 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Beautiful, but your stories should come with a warning to keep tissue handy! You really have a gift for writing.
bookworm.love.x chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Awe...that's beautiful. X
Haunted Muse chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
That was so sad, yet so beautiful. This is definitely going to be one of my favorite one-shots. Not many have the ability to bring tears to my eyes in such a short span of time, but you did just that. Absolutely wonderful writing!

Much love,

HM
Vivian Junior chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I'm soooo not liking you right now. I'm at work reading this and you have me CRYING at work. If I've never told you before, I'm telling you now. I love your writing.
enov10 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
absolutely beautiful! loved it!
werewolf.pack.girl chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
you did a beautiful job writing this. i love it. i was literally crying while reading this story. you're an awesome writer and portrayed this amazingly. great job.
Jeraly chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I am sure you received many wonderful reviews about this story. I appreciate the way you portrayed the memory loss as it is the kind my mother experiences but at the ripe old age of 92. I appreciate the way you made it so real.
notbngood chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
"I don't even remember your name. It's like... It's like you don't even exist, in my head." Wow, this gave me chills.

I hate to think about things like this, but your take was both sad and lovely. Thanks.
Lyssa03 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Awww. This made me cry. I really hoped she would remember in the end.
Amaterasu Kinesi chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
wow... that was fantastic, I loved it. So sweet, tender, and melancholic. Very well, written.
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »