Reviews for Do You Remember?
nekotaishou chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
God, I always cry when someone looses their memories in dramas. And I think youve done such a great job invoking that feeling of sorrow and melancholy in your readers. Just absolutely heartbreaking!
FeMcB chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
ok, now that made me cry!
marilynnellsworth chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This was a sorta beautiful story, I usually do not like Bella with Jake, but this brought tears to my eyes. You did a wonderful job writingj
Dottyxox chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Omg this is so sad! I cried buckets reading this! I feel so sad for bella. And it brought back a few memories of my nan aswell :'(

Great writing tho! X
BlueLagon chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
omg, this is so cuteeeeeeeeee . I cry.
jace4ever chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
This was, well just plain sad...But, I loved it. Great writing...
BrookeBelikov chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
FRICKEN AWESOME! This story did make me tear up a little, it was definitely a beautiful story!
sandraj60 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I read this some time ago and even though I am team Edward all the way, I could not resist it. It was well written but heartbreaking.
Vampwolf22 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I'm crying right now, but that wad beautiful. I don't ever read fics where Bella and Jacob end up together but fely compelled to read this one. I'm glad I did. Great job.
111111deactivated111111 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I just want to sob after reading this! Very well done, extremly beautiful. You have a talent! Loved it so much.
kwizzle chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
that was so sad cryed through the whole thing, i guess edward did want her to forget him, that was beautiful, yes sad but beauitful
aerobee82 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Oh, Jesus. This was the last of the sad I could handle today. But I need something happy right NOW. I'm still so emo. I read all of We Know You in less than two days, and now this. You've put me through the ringer. If I needed a good cry, which I suspect I did, then I definitely got it. God, you're good.

Rachel/conqueredthesky
Brutalhonesty chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
You made me cry! I'm a Team Edward girl, and hated what he did to her in New Moon. It's so crushing on everyone! So sensitivly written, when she said she didn't remember Edward, like he 'hadn't existed,' I silently wept!

Fabulous! You are truly gifted. Thank you for such a touching, and different take ob the Twilight Saga / Alternative Endings. :-)
Zapphe chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This is so beautifully sad. I love it. What great writing and original. I wish I could write like that. Not sure if you had won, I hope you did.
jaytan chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Oh god that was sad but really beautiful.
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »