Reviews for Do You Remember?
BlueLagon chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
omg, this is so cuteeeeeeeeee . I cry.
jace4ever chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
This was, well just plain sad...But, I loved it. Great writing...
BrookeBelikov chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
FRICKEN AWESOME! This story did make me tear up a little, it was definitely a beautiful story!
sandraj60 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I read this some time ago and even though I am team Edward all the way, I could not resist it. It was well written but heartbreaking.
Vampwolf22 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I'm crying right now, but that wad beautiful. I don't ever read fics where Bella and Jacob end up together but fely compelled to read this one. I'm glad I did. Great job.
111111deactivated111111 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I just want to sob after reading this! Very well done, extremly beautiful. You have a talent! Loved it so much.
kwizzle chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
that was so sad cryed through the whole thing, i guess edward did want her to forget him, that was beautiful, yes sad but beauitful
aerobee82 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Oh, Jesus. This was the last of the sad I could handle today. But I need something happy right NOW. I'm still so emo. I read all of We Know You in less than two days, and now this. You've put me through the ringer. If I needed a good cry, which I suspect I did, then I definitely got it. God, you're good.

Rachel/conqueredthesky
Brutalhonesty chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
You made me cry! I'm a Team Edward girl, and hated what he did to her in New Moon. It's so crushing on everyone! So sensitivly written, when she said she didn't remember Edward, like he 'hadn't existed,' I silently wept!

Fabulous! You are truly gifted. Thank you for such a touching, and different take ob the Twilight Saga / Alternative Endings. :-)
Zapphe chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This is so beautifully sad. I love it. What great writing and original. I wish I could write like that. Not sure if you had won, I hope you did.
jaytan chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Oh god that was sad but really beautiful.
EdwardCullenizor chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Holy crap! That made me cry so hard! I think that was my first B/J fic too! Even if it is a one shot.
jlh0226 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Beautiful, but your stories should come with a warning to keep tissue handy! You really have a gift for writing.
bookworm.love.x chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Awe...that's beautiful. X
Haunted Muse chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
That was so sad, yet so beautiful. This is definitely going to be one of my favorite one-shots. Not many have the ability to bring tears to my eyes in such a short span of time, but you did just that. Absolutely wonderful writing!

Much love,