Reviews for End of an Era
Kat chapter 1 . 5/14
I liked the progression of their relationship in this fic. Really well written!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I love it
NerdyChicksHaveMoreFun chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
loved it! thought it was so adorable, especially when Teddy came into the story. Keep up the good work!
xXTenshi88Xx chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Loved it! Lol love Teddy.
Nephisa chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This is one of my favorite HpxDm's i have read in a long time. I like long chapters or short stories. And the anger to love was perfect.
SarcasticFangirlHorde chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
a great, touching, hot and funny!
DarkStar Streak chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Damn, your good!(Take that as a compliment I don't compliment people much) You took two arch nemesis and turned them into lovers. Only a good writer can do that! Even though I knew Draco and Harry hated each other you had me believing they were really in love with each other from the start! No offense or anything but when I saw the desc. I thought this would just be some cheesy, same as the others story... but when I read the whole thing it was actually pretty good! I loved it from beginning to end. Keep writing no matter what anybody else says you have a talent and no one can tell you otherwise!
Greiiy chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Brilliant. . Brilliant. I loved every word.

My God you have some serious talent. I love it when Harry and Draco switch roles ;)
SuperCali chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Awwww!
Lil Badass Kaulitz chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
OH GOD THIS WAS SO FANTASTIC! it ended brilliantly and i cant believe u made such a great story in only ONE chapter! i lovve uuuuuuu!
HimeSan18 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Very cute! I like that you kept Draco a bit hardened while still having a bit of fluff.
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I've read this before I can't believe I didn't review what is wrong with me! Well this was GREAT! I loved it, action, romance, and sarcastic Draco what could be better! oh and let's not forget the sex, the sex was HOT!
juls-emo chapter 1 . 7/21/2011