Reviews for Shields of Power
georgia D. rose chapter 45 . 10/14
The story was good... I had mixed feelings though.. In the beginning I was ecstatic with the possibility of "everythingall powerful, beautiful and she knows it, money in abundance etc..) But then I got bored... No flaws becomes boring at some point.. I guess that's why we people want the "challengehard work).. Anyway, good story!
So far I don't really like Bella, she's really snobby and not very nice. Kinda just bought the Cullen's approval and they don't have much love for her personality. Imma keep reading but so far yeah, she's just annoying and Edwards only into her for her love of cars and stuff.
clover cat Klee chapter 45 . 9/4
aaaw, this is very nice. I like that Bella is so muich more confident and sure of herself. Her being more assertive about not being afraid and not seein gVampires as evil is a good 'look' so to speak;) I even was okay with the pairing, which I normally find rather boring xD well done!
Lol after reading this chapter I am already literally booking my flight so I can go to this mall. Sounds fantastic. Also Canada isnt pricey on flights so that's great!
There is no beach front property in Arizona:-(
Like the story very much... however, how do you go from Bella asking Alice to get her a wedding dress and hers and Rose's bridesmaids dresses to now She is going on about trying to figure out the wedding? As well as belling supposedly teasing about going to Vegas when she already decided on a 1918 theme? Continuity is important
dazzleglo chapter 1 . 7/17
Loving this story already.
Lyndseyxx chapter 1 . 7/13
I really enjoyed this to start with (and I think you’re a fantastic writer) but I felt the story got a little out of hand as it went on which was a shame. Bella became too cocky and almost unlikable, her impatience and whining over Edward not proposing just seemed completely out of character and was actually a bit annoying to read. Such a great premise though, and the way you weaved it into the original was so clever!
Featheredlightning chapter 24 . 7/10
hahaha "PDA!" so cute
Featheredlightning chapter 24 . 7/10
aww, Emmet is telling... it's so cute. I live how adorable Emmet is
Featheredlightning chapter 9 . 7/8
she driving, all the while sitting in emmets lap. I can just see his face. lol
Featheredlightning chapter 6 . 7/8
dude this girl, "I must have gotten your share too" savage
Featheredlightning chapter 2 . 7/8
every time Aro says "young Bella" I think if that scene in breaking Dawn part two where he's like "ah, young bel-la" and then later when he laughs at the way Renesme's heart sounds. that laugh is so funny and the way he says Bella
natalieeannee chapter 45 . 7/7
I liked this unique plot!

Thanks for writing and sharing!
You write well, and I think all characters were so greatly portrayed!
(Also: I like that the Volturi here and the Cullens create a great friendship!)
loverofbooks14 chapter 45 . 6/16
I can't believe this is over. We have gone from seeing her at age 4 to all grown up and married with kids. I feel like crying with emotion and I am extremely sad. This fan fiction has given me great joy over the last three days so I encourage you to keep writing.
4,753 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »