Reviews for Shields of Power
Question: If Bella's shield was so powerful, why didn't she just use shield to protect herself from being kidnapped? Haha
Acer Quercus chapter 6 . 1/11
I was kind of surprised with the mention of the German Autobahn, because your writing great seemed a little unrealistic (no offense, it's still a good story), seeing as how that would require explicit information of the Autobahn. it's true that you can actually do that on some parts of the Autobahn, where there are simply no speed limits. Though it's always funny seeing tourists driving in rented German (usually) cars, so excited to be sticking so fast. Plus, they think it's even faster, because km are smaller so you think you're going super fast. Haha
ElizabethDianaFrances chapter 15 . 1/2
Shucks! May filipino! Hahaha!
Shefanirainbow chapter 1 . 1/2
I love love LOVE this amazing story with a great plot, interesting twists and lovable characters! I love how Bella embraces her powers and how the major events have turned out in your alternate Twilight universe!
sctavis chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
Amazing story, I've read a couple of your other books and I can full heartedly say that you are one of my favorite authors.
Letheliah chapter 9 . 11/6/2017
This is hilarious to read. It's crack for sure, some of the scenarios and talents Bella has is just so outrageous it's bad (Jane teaching her how to hack government agencies before the age of 8? LOL WHAT?!), and yet I can't stop myself from reading more.
I have to admit I'm a little disappointed it's so outrageous because the premise was very interesting and had alot of potential for a dark and thrilling drama, but this fic has made me roll my eyes and laugh and put a genuine smile on my face so as Mary Sues and bad cracks go this story is entertaining.
Rose chapter 45 . 10/18/2017
Love the story! Thank you so much for sharing!
GUEST chapter 45 . 10/11/2017
I think that I may like this better than the original TWILIGHT story! I got very perturbed at some of the stunts Jacob did in the original story, I was never a fan of Jake, though I always liked the actor that played him (Thank you for not allowing him to take a major roll in your story). I am also glad that this Edward was not as arrogant (thinking that he had to make all the decisions for Bella) as in the main story. I considered this story much smoother around the edges, thank you or publishing it.
satansagels9 chapter 9 . 10/12/2017
WEM! Ha ha freaking love it!
misssassy1 chapter 19 . 10/10/2017
Hi. This seems to be as far i can read. I probably would've read it and drooled when i was 16 or 17. But everything seems so unrealistic and honestly, a bunch of fanciful fantasies of a teenager who hasnt seen the real world. And they fall in love without a single date or an evening spent together ? Just too far fetched for me and was last straw. Great plot line though. The characters can act more mature and would've been a great story
Lord Redmoon chapter 9 . 9/11/2017
ok Mike chasing her in a car is probably one of the unrealistic thing I have read in a while. made me laugh but more at it being stupid then the content. still great story so far (if a little iffy on how Bella met Aro and his bros)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2017
I found this yesterday and finished it the same day so i could start reading it again today
FanficIsMyJam chapter 45 . 9/5/2017
Love this story so much
Christinebj chapter 45 . 8/19/2017
My only complaint is i wanted a longer epilogue. Thank you for sharing your time and talent.
Christinebj
Irienaell chapter 2 . 8/13/2017
Hi!

Unfortunately, this is as far as I'm going to read. The premise is interesting, and I don't doubt that I would have read your story whole a couple years ago. However, right now, I can't.

This story would have me stretching my sense of disbelief too much. A four-years-old should not be that smart. The Volturi should not be that easy to trap. And they should be far more ruthless when dealing with Bella. All of this might be explained later on, but from the way it's written, and the way everything piles up, it feels like it won't.

Again, this story looks promising, and it might be something great even. I think you're mostly lacking experience (with the world, with reading as much as writing) to make your plot bunnies something enjoyably credible. Or, well, at least you did when writing this. If it's not the case anymore, I encourage you to go back over this story and revise it :)

All the best,