Reviews for Traveling Back
I am not sure if you will read this because it has been four years since this story was completed but I just discovered your fanfiction and fell head over heals in love with it! This is the first time I have tried Charmed fanfiction after years and years of being a fan and your story is the first one I have fallen in love with! I flipped so many and this is the first I totally love! You did an amazing job and got the characters spot on! I think if season 6 was written like this it would have been so so amazing! Great work going on to see if you have more charmed fanfiction!
brightflare chapter 36 . 5/23
Great story!
DemeRain chapter 36 . 5/20
Thanks for sharing.
Jealous Jack chapter 36 . 4/30
I loved it. Tears in my eyes, kind of love. :)
arya18 chapter 36 . 2/2
I LOVED this story! Thank you so much for writing it! (I really loved Wyatt :) )
DyingInnocence chapter 14 . 1/26
Wyatt claims that he's not evil yet you have him refer to himself as the source of all evil?
MattKennedy chapter 36 . 10/27/2014
Yay for happy endings :)
Nathy1000000 chapter 36 . 10/12/2014
This is a very nice story. It's well written and the plot is very well thought. I love your take on brothers. This one's and the ones in your vampire diaries stories. I read this in two days and loved it.
sri ffn chapter 36 . 9/21/2014
wonderful
Good Omens chapter 36 . 9/5/2014
I am impressed, seriously so. When I started on the first few chapters, I found myself partly liking it and I figured at least I would enjoy the plot, if not the grammar and so on. But despite it all, I've come to view this story as one of my favorites for the Charmed series.

For every chapter, this has grown better and better, and I'd like to say just one thing, especially. Thank you for this amazing work, you've done well.
cjstar01 chapter 36 . 6/30/2014
No the futer no! You must tell how it goes! Right now! I demand it!*RAGE QUIT*
Anyway love story i'ma gonna finda morea!
cjstar01 chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
"We don't have time for wellcoming piper I need to help chris!"
"What?"
"Gah"
And that's how that plays out.
ObsessedwReading chapter 20 . 6/14/2014