Reviews for Couples Impossible
asira chapter 8 . 2/15/2002
what the hell was this about? chapter 8 had NOTHING to do with the rest of the story... Please fix it!
Petra2 chapter 7 . 2/7/2002
i'm not sure if your working on this anymore, but i think the ami/heero pairing is really cute! ami cries a little too much, but you got heero down perfect! i hope you finish this cuz i can't wait to find out what will happen next!
Samuel John Winchester chapter 7 . 2/4/2002
very good.. Write more.. Please?

Eternal Sailor Mercury
mako-chan fan chapter 7 . 2/3/2002
WHAT HAPPENED TO MY MAKO-CHAN? NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE!
BluLadyK chapter 6 . 2/2/2002
I liked this chapter. It was great with the exceptions of a few typos but hey ::shrugs:: we all do that. I can't wait to see what happens. Ummm, why did Jupiter transform in front of Heero? Isn't that like the # 1 thing NOT to do? Of course if she DID get out of hand then I can see why she would want to...hmmm. I can't wait to see Heero's reaction to Sailor Mercury's entrance. Well, until the next chapter, ja ne!
asira chapter 5 . 1/31/2002
more...you have to write more! I must have more...must must must must must have MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!
Samuel John Winchester chapter 5 . 1/29/2002
You evil person! I need more story.. I like the Ami/Heero couple you don't see that much. PLEASE type/post more.. Is Heero gonna talk to Ami? is Ami gonna talk to anyone? I WANT TO KNOW... Gomen... I've been rambling...

The one souly known as:

Eternal Sailor Mercury
charms chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
this is great cool pairings new n different

cant wait for the next chapter
brittany chapter 4 . 1/21/2002
great story... im enjoying it.. teehee... keep up the great work! _*
asdfjkl chapter 4 . 1/20/2002
you have to write more...this is getting good so do not discourage me by not writing more soon!
asdfjkl chapter 4 . 1/20/2002
Gota de Mar chapter 4 . 1/20/2002
I loved it! It's funny, but not insane as many other stories I've read. Keep it up!
AutomatedRose chapter 3 . 1/16/2002
I love what you have so far! :)

Hope you update soon!
Mercy P. Jones chapter 3 . 1/15/2002
_ I LIKED HEERO'S FAKE VOICE! _ hehehe POST SOON PLEASE!
Asira chapter 2 . 1/14/2002
awesome keep writing...I just LOVE your story...There's not a lot out there about Ami and Heero...that's why I like it!
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »