Reviews for Crossroads of Providence
Herbie The Time Travelling Car chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
this is a great story and not really a plot line i've read before. are you even still on ffn and if so are you still writing this?
grimmich chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
... if I was in Harry's shoes I would have slapped her back.
Ryn-Tak chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
It's not a little button anymore... XD
anywho, I'd like to see where this goes. Continue please!
Kira Kyuu chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
Harry's gonna pop up at some time, right?

Anyway, thanks for what you've got so far!

K9
Lathea chapter 4 . 6/3/2010
Interesting ) I hope you'll write more.
GeminiSoul01 chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
aw...you need to pick this story back up. I want to see what happens next.
darkxangelx-xo chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
it called me it said review review wkd cool totally loved it never saw it being ginny coming
Dianne chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
Loving this story so far. Could do without the f bomb though, just my preference, no insult intended. The transition into the two genres is very smooth and well written and doesn't seem forced. It's interesting that Sam could see the dementor, I like that. Your characters are very good. Looking forward to more.
Dianne chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
This was a great chapter and I couldn't help but giggle a bit when I realized that to the witch and wizard on the case, Sam and Dean are kind of the Ghostfacers equivalent, sort of in the way and in danger of being Avada'd or killed another way. That was clever!

I hope you finish this story because it's fantastic so far and I'm really looking forward to more.
Basill chapter 4 . 11/9/2009
Great chapter! :) Plz update asap!
Tree of Angels chapter 4 . 11/8/2009
This is great! I really like it so far. I was wondering if Dean has gone to hell yet. From his reaction with the dementors it doesn't seem like it...anyway, I congratulate you on this chapter. Good luck with Nanowrimo. I'm ten pages behind myself...hehe...anyway, please continue!
Fk306 chapter 4 . 11/8/2009
this is great I look forward to more
Alo Amicus chapter 4 . 11/7/2009
I...I can hear it calling! The review button. Its green letters are a sirens song, compelling me. This is certainly a interesting story - I wonder what will happen next, hm?
A fan chapter 4 . 11/7/2009
I like how you portrayed Ginny and Harry! I'm going to be watching this story for updates! :D
Queenofununu chapter 4 . 11/7/2009
Do not like Ginny in this story. Why is it acceptable that she hit Harry? If he slapped her I am certain it would not be, and the inconsistency is annoying me.

Also, this girl was raised in the Wizarding World, in which her father worked for the government; she would have heard and be accustomed to cases in which obliviation were necessary and commonly used on Muggles to protect their society, so why is she so outraged? It does not make sense to me.

Finally, I really, really dislike her in this. She is acting domineering, (never an attractive quality) and using methods a child would use to get her way. Also, I feel like you thought turning Harry into a frog was going to come across as funny, but it just made me hate her more.

Sorry for all the negative comments, but hopefully you will just take this on as constructive criticism.