Reviews for Raven
MichiruxRyosuke chapter 16 . 1/24/2010
Awesome story! I doubt that I could write something like that. How tender.

Magina and Lucifer, huh? Your Garena id please?
MichiruxRyosuke chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
The man then cut her bra off, revealing her milky white small breasts.

This sentence sounded really funny to me. I had water on the keyboard!
blackandblood chapter 16 . 12/1/2009
aw that was sweet, but sad that kyo wasn't around anymore. i know, i shall revive him! *calls in the nurses* get in here and revive him with these jumper cables!

nurses: wont he kill us?

me: kill you? nonsense. now revive him, dammit!

nurses: uh...okay... *put jumpers cables onto kyo* clear! *shock him*

kyo: *reaches up and kills them*

me: hey, it worked! _
Royal Court Jester chapter 16 . 11/30/2009
aw little cute demonic twins who can't love a pair like that? _

I wonder what else they had inherited from their father besides his appearance, good aftermath, I always have time for reviewing, see ya friend
blackandblood chapter 15 . 11/24/2009
that chapter was epic _ awesome fight scene and im glad that douchebag lance got what he deserved. but NO! KYO! you can't die! who will freak random people out with me?

takuya: did you not read the very end? he's still out there...

me: yes and i did it for dramatic effect *sticks tongue* great story, and ill be looking forward to your next story _ or your updates for truth of dare. see ya
Royal Court Jester chapter 15 . 11/23/2009
an award? nah a bullet to my fucking head would be good right now

Rika is alone now, it was a little sad, some people need love for survive others not, but I wonder what she's gonna do now? no much reason to live actually, well good chapter and story, keep the blood coming in the next one my friend, later
Royal Court Jester chapter 14 . 11/21/2009
nice chapter, Kyo you must make him pay, make him suffer, make him wish he never born!

I love the fight thousands of demons died and buildings were destroyed, but why Kyosuke!

dying to see what happens next!
blackandblood chapter 14 . 11/21/2009
Nice! *continues to read* NO! *reads more* O_O... T_T WHY! ... O_O No! Kyosuke! *reads more* oh, hell yeah Kyo! _ rip him to shreds! then send me some of the remains of so i can feed the cannibal who lives in my basement. he's getting hungry and the police get suspicious when people go in and dont come out. but anyway that chapter was kickass! awesome fight scene and the song fit in perfectly with what was going on. but no! kyosuke! T_T i will go ressurect you! *finds an old book and begins to read* okay so all i have to do is wave my arms around and say 'i shall ressurect you, kyosuke, and make your blood pump through your veins once again' *waves arms around only to see some other dude pop up* dammit! i didnt want to bring you back! *shoots the guy and kills him* hang on buddy! ill keep trying! cant wait to see what happens next 3
Royal Court Jester chapter 13 . 11/11/2009
ah...casualties nothing we can do about it, those kids in the bus probably deserved it (nobody is innocent)

I finaly can go to sleep it's like 1:00 am but I need to get at work at 7 XD

see ya later guys
Royal Court Jester chapter 12 . 11/11/2009
you're good Kyo yes you are (in an evil way)

I love the frontier gang but this is not their story so they can die
Royal Court Jester chapter 10 . 11/11/2009
this one was more bloodier, it has a lot of organs flying everywhere, more blood more fun

where the hell those demons got all that artillery!
Royal Court Jester chapter 9 . 11/11/2009
cars, explosions and guns! I like that!

I prefer a cal .50 rifle to be my "partner" but a dual machinegun works fine
Royal Court Jester chapter 8 . 11/11/2009
I suppose to be sleeping now but I'm can't stop reading

who can be Lance?...I got an idea
Royal Court Jester chapter 7 . 11/11/2009
sometimes we fall only to stand up again

that's all for this chapter
Royal Court Jester chapter 6 . 11/11/2009
I have the same question "who was that guy?"

poor Takato he didn't have the chance to...crawl to the exit