Reviews for To be With the One he Loves
Well, in this chapter, there was a bit of action adventure after all!
I'd expected a story that included time travel. This is more like 1. they went back in time. 2. Sev and Harry have lots of sex. I'm still reading, and wondering if there is an adventure somewhere in a later chapter, or if it's totally pwp.
Carla Balsinha chapter 8 . 9/24/2015
Olá Antoinette! I enjoyed a lot your story,marvellous!
I imagined all the chapters in my imagination,and for a moments i was in a cinema watching a wonderful film!
Thank for that!
Take care!
Carla Cascão
Thorilian chapter 8 . 4/5/2015
Beautiful, you made me cry, but it was a beautiful story!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 8 . 3/26/2015
hahaha Sev 3 3 Love this love this! :) Sev makes me laugh! yay! Luc. is good! Cool friend! :) I love sev, Malfoys and Harry 3
Lauren Saint chapter 8 . 1/11/2015
Loved this story! You did a great job :D
littlepanther chapter 8 . 9/7/2014
this is a very beautiful time-travel story...i cried, i laughed, i smiled hell, all emotions you were able to draw out from your readers. But this is really amazing
puffin chapter 8 . 8/13/2014
The ending seem kind of rushed but over all a good story.
puffin
tomslittlesister chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
That was so awesome. It is a rare story that can not only make me cry right off the bat, but also make me grin and laugh like a fool. Thank you for posting this one.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/7/2014
omg this was amazing and well written plus it had an original unique plotline. you are a very talented writer and you acually made me cry. praise to you!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
YAY!
Rianne.S chapter 8 . 9/30/2012
write a sequal!
Azrael Jinsei chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
Thank you so much for writing this. It was very good and I am glad I got a chance to read it.
SpiderRealm chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
*grins* Harry is going to get under Severus's nail and stay there until he accepts him! xDD
SpiderRealm chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Lucius won't even get five words in before Harry scowls at him!