Reviews for To be With the One he Loves
Carla Balsinha chapter 8 . 9/24
Olá Antoinette! I enjoyed a lot your story,marvellous!
I imagined all the chapters in my imagination,and for a moments i was in a cinema watching a wonderful film!
Thank for that!
Take care!
Carla Cascão
Thorilian chapter 8 . 4/5
Beautiful, you made me cry, but it was a beautiful story!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 8 . 3/26
hahaha Sev 3 3 Love this love this! :) Sev makes me laugh! yay! Luc. is good! Cool friend! :) I love sev, Malfoys and Harry 3
Lauren Saint chapter 8 . 1/11
Loved this story! You did a great job :D
littlepanther chapter 8 . 9/7/2014
this is a very beautiful time-travel story...i cried, i laughed, i smiled hell, all emotions you were able to draw out from your readers. But this is really amazing
puffin chapter 8 . 8/13/2014
The ending seem kind of rushed but over all a good story.
tomslittlesister chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
That was so awesome. It is a rare story that can not only make me cry right off the bat, but also make me grin and laugh like a fool. Thank you for posting this one.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/7/2014
omg this was amazing and well written plus it had an original unique plotline. you are a very talented writer and you acually made me cry. praise to you!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
Rachel.J.McKee chapter 8 . 9/30/2012
write a sequal!
Azrael Jinsei chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
Thank you so much for writing this. It was very good and I am glad I got a chance to read it.
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
*grins* Harry is going to get under Severus's nail and stay there until he accepts him! xDD
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Lucius won't even get five words in before Harry scowls at him!
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Wow, I can't believe they just drugged him! xDD
Saturnblue chapter 8 . 7/25/2012
I guess dumbledore and maybe the ministry have to clean up the left overs before problems continues. They will wonder except for those in the known who off Voldemort. It's a good ending. I like how they the main characters slowly get together and love will always find a way to fix what needs to be fixed.