Reviews for Back to the Basics
Noelle Cameron chapter 50 . 9/5/2013
I have but one thing to say...
BEST. NOSEBLEED. EVER.
I actually do have the unfortunate side effect of getting a nosebleed when I read this kind of thing... So far, from this story alone, I think I've lost more blood in the three days I've been reading it that I ever have at one time... THANKS! Hope things with you and your same are going great!
Roxann3 chapter 83 . 11/19/2012
Ok. I know this really isn't a review but it's been too long and I need to know if you're okay. Not for my entertainment's sake but your health's sake, but be okay.
Amberxcadaver chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
I love this story im RE reading it for the 3rd time :D am I the only person who feels akaward reading sex scenes? Im weird like that xD very nice story :D
RosieVIII chapter 83 . 2/18/2012
I really love your story, it's pretty amazing. Sorry to hear about you having that but keep going strong :D You'll make it thru -

God Bless...

-ADeadBlackRose :)
DemonicallyBroken chapter 83 . 2/18/2012
My aunt had to get a pacemaker. I understand a lot is going on right now. But you'll get through it :) don't let it bring you down.
General Strawberry chapter 83 . 2/16/2012
Hey babe, great chap as always. loved the halloween/christmas-y smut.

And I'm sorry that you had to go through with that. But I bet your seme's happy you'll okay.

If you need so one to talk to, or like vent email me or MSN me

Hope you feel okay soon.
Grellexiting chapter 83 . 2/16/2012
Oh gosh, thrilled and happy about the update, not so happy about what's happened to you! I don't know what it's like, no one in my close family has ever had any life-threatening problems or diseases (well, except my mom getting a mini, mini, mini, tiny tad of breast cancer last year, it was so small you couldn't even see it, they took the tumor (well, it wasn't even a tumor, really!) out after a few weeks it was created, she had light chemo for two months and now she is completely fine! So I don't think that really counts...), but I'm scared of it. I hope it'll work out for you, even though I don't know you! Be careful with yourself, m'kay? ;)
Takara yume chapter 6 . 1/19/2012
love this. XDD
Roxann3 chapter 82 . 1/19/2012
Well, 1: YAY FOR KINKY SMUT! :D

And 2: I really really hope you're okay! Stay strong!
Grellexiting chapter 82 . 1/19/2012
Yeah, that's right, never forget the phone sex. Even during war outside your window, phone sex is a must.

I completely fangirled when I saw this in my inbox. I screamed. In class. And started squealing. My teacher said he wanted to know what was so amazing. So I let him read the email. And then he clicked on the link. And read the fic. Oh my lord, it was hilarious. His face was priceless. I think he liked it though. He's my English teacher, his only comment was; "Well, at least it's well written!". I almost died from laughing so much. And my classmates just sighed. They're starting to get used to it.
Andthensome14 chapter 81 . 1/4/2012
It took me abit less then 2 weeks to read every chapter...all I have to say is dont end it! DX its too awesome to stop! Please, for a gay boy in Texas.
Mr.HeichouClean chapter 81 . 10/17/2011
I love this story soooo much! It was good from the beginning. I have been reading this story for a few months. Yes. MONTHS. I was interested and loved it. I hope there is more to come :)
hahanowyougetit chapter 81 . 9/24/2011
Finally! it here god how I have waited :)) good chapter
Grellexiting chapter 81 . 9/22/2011
*Sees note on hotmail*

"ZOMFG, OMG HURRY HURRY HURRY HURRY, CLICK ON THE FUCKING LINK, ZOMFG, I'M SO HAPPY, MY LIFE HAS CONTINUED!"

*reads first few lines*

"Oh... It's not about Axel..."

"..."

"..."

"...!"

Lol, glad you're alive XD
Ldrmas chapter 81 . 9/21/2011
AWWW

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Just friggin AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Tifa giving birth is a scary thought but seeing big cry baby Loz being so happy over a child is AWWWWWWWWWWWWWx10