Reviews for Mamma Said Knock You Out!
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
lol great!
superwholockedtrekker chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
WOO , GO SPOCK , going all bad ass mike tyson on those bitches :D
CatastrophicMeltdown chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
YES! GO SPOCK GO! BEAT THEIR SORRY ASSES TO A PULP!

*clears throat* uhh, sorry about that. but i was pretty much cheering like there was no tomorrow during that fight scene. i SO wish they would include something like that in the next movie.

so anyway, loved Spock kickin' ass and taking no prisoners, and i also liked the subtle injection of humor in here. i personally think it a great 'for the lols' read.
Queenofhearts214 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Spock is the man(or vulcan in this case)!

I was totally playing mamma said knock you out when he kicked a**...is it weird to think he was hot while he fought cause I did lol.

The ending was classic Kirk and Spock...love it D
Babita chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
LOL! This is great! Payback is a female dog! LOL!
chaoticmom chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
LOVED IT! roflmao! I'd actually love to see the looks and reactions of the Vulcan's on the other ship when they came back and got Kirk's report. I have a funny feeling the elder Spock would love take care
SapphiraSkies chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
DAYM! I know you posted this a while, but I just couldn't help it...

Mama said SPOCK YOU OUT!

Haha. I had to do that.
KiKi Kenobi chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
hahaha that was hilarious! luv ya!
Kwai Ax'nav chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
haha this is needs to let lose everyonce in a while.
rashida7777 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Getting a paper cut would qualify you as being piss off.

To hit your big toe on the edge of the door would qualify you as being piss off.

To be attack by Romulans would qualify you as being piss off.

To be lost on the other side of the Universe due to a poor navigator would qualify you as being piss off.

Even having your physical attributes mock would qualify you as being piss off. (The list goes on and on)

But when someone talks about your mother, call her a whore, say she is inferior and then talk about her sex life knowing that she died a horrible death only a few months ago. That does something to you, Vulcan or not that can’t be explained.

Inside Spock’s mind, the logical Vulcan side pack up its things and sat in the corner as the human side unpack and took its place.

It was time to throw down.

Before Kirk could say anything, Spock dropped kick Saren to the ground and began stomping him like he was a piñata who had tasty Vulcan candy inside. Saren struggled to get up and fight, but Spock was stomping his ass like his life depended on it.

I WAS IN SUCH LOW SPIRITS TODAY UNTIL I READ THIS. ROTFLMAO!

He hit him so hard, that Kirk thought he felt it.

A GREAT LINE THAT STUCK OUT FOR ME!

It was pathetic but most of all sad watching one half human Vulcan beat the logic out of three full blooded Vulcans males.

IT GOT EVEN BETTER!

Spock was ashamed he should have let it go, but anger got the best of him.

“I am deeply sorry. It would appear as though I became emotionally compromise.”

Kirk smiled, “Yeah, it happen to us humans too, but we call it getting piss off.”

“I should have let them leave.”

“No Spock, kicking their asses and then beaming them back to their ship was the logical thing to do.”

Spock looked at the Captain.

“Logical?” He asked.

“Yeah hell it was logical!”

THIS WAS THE FREAKIN' KICKER! GREAT JOB!

loll!
scarletwitch0 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Loved the story, but just have a few bloopers noted:

Spock’s face was red. I think green would be an appropriate blush color because of the copper-based blod, being green and all.

Nerevtherless, still loved the story.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009