Reviews for Someone for Everyone?
Ragnarok chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
Please. To whatever deity you may or may not worship, continue this.
jgkitarel chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
You know, the idea of a lovesick Jail Scaglietti is so out there that I have a hard time wrapping my head around it. Then I got to realize it and found myself going from incredulous, to amused, to falling off my chair and rolling on the floor laughing.

This is a romantic comedy of errors that is well done.
Ragnarok chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
OH GOD. This is PRICELESS. Great story, friend.
Blissful Turtle chapter 4 . 3/31/2011
I love your stories. Never left a review for them because I wanted something better to write other than "ha, that was so funny, please update soon." But alas, I can't think of anything to sum up how wonderful your writing actually is. Thank you.
SovietSniper92 chapter 4 . 1/10/2011
For those of wondering why this fic hasn't been updated, it's because the author has switched to Animesuki forum, link. . ?p2727330&postcount17563
F91 chapter 4 . 4/3/2010
Hurray! It's back! This chapter wasn't as funny as the others, but it was still amusing. I'm sure the real fun will start when Quattro tries to ruin the date while the others try to protect it! If Quattro has her way, it's sure to be a blast! ;)
DezoPenguin chapter 4 . 4/3/2010
It's back! Hopefully this will mean the appearance of new chapters at the other end of things as well? Please?

Though seriously, Cinque has obviously found plenty of time to read her book, since she's got a good 9,837 of those ways memorizes...

I like "silence" being a hobby, though!
random-npc chapter 3 . 12/10/2009
this is the funnest thing i'b read in weeks. jail is such a helpless fish out of water, and i really like your take on the dynamic he has with the numbers.
Dark Knight Gafgar chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
I can't wait to see what the rest of the StrikerS cast thinks of all this. Probably something along the lines of "WUT".
Moczo chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
There is something horribly wrong about using an advanced army of cyborg warriors to pick up the cute girl from the grocery store.

Hm... no, that's not quite it... ah, wait, I've got it now.

There is something horribly RIGHT about using an advanced army of cyborg warriors to pick up the cute girl from the grocery store.

Much better.
EarthScorpion chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
...

I'm really not sure what to say about this.

Apart from the fact that it makes far, far too much funnies for it to be anything apart from my personal canon from now on in.

I eagerly await the next instalment of this Spaghetti Romance.
Kknd2 chapter 3 . 10/2/2009
“Girls don't like it when you take their cities hostage” is the greatest line in the history of mad scientists.

Agreed.

This is helariusly simple in premise, and brillantly minimalist in execution.

Please shiny, can we have some more?
Lyrical Ema chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
I did laugh. Maybe not enough to scare the people around me, but I did laugh. A lot.

...I usually don't read Nanoha fanfiction, although I write it, and I don't think I've EVER read a Nanoha humor fic before, oddly enough. This was a nice start.

I love it when the villains are twisted around! Keep writing, please.
DezoPenguin chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
Oh, man, the "instructions" segment was classic! Which brings up the next question: Has even Sein ever been on a date, herself, or does she just read/watch too many romance novels/TV shows/movies? And Wendi and Nove's developing relationship reminds me of that line from Happy Feet, "That guy is so accidentally cool!"-these redheads are so accidentally hot! (I can just see them getting to home plate and *still* never having meant any of it...)

Jail's feelings about relying on Uno were a really sweet three lines.

And Cinque, of course, is made of win. Tre, on the other hand, sounds like she read ahead in Canon (since you're breaking off from canon in this story, here's hoping that Sette actually gets some screen time...or personality, for that matter).

On the down side, though, there were a few too many typos in this chapter that didn't get caught ("bogonia" stood out). Still, overall, great stuff!
F91 chapter 3 . 9/16/2009
The younger Numbers are certainly enthusiastic. Jail's cluelessness continues to amuse. Let's see how badly he'll mess this up ;)