Reviews for Someone for Everyone?
Arkeus chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
shiny is awesome _
SovietSniper92 chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
Lol good job on the humor, will any of the other numbers have bigger roles? can we also hope to see any of the TSAB members in or not? Besides that keep up the good work!
Cytrus chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
I laughed, only inside, but quite frequently. Nice job.

~ Cytrus
Fenruer Inthun chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
"Girls don't like it when you take their cities hostage." Goes in my book as the most awesome lone of Jail~

Also the wendi and nove kiss and subsequent kissing is hilarious.

Also following this version as this is the "revised" version of the AS ones right? Right.

Keep up the good laughs and job~
F91 chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
I always liked Jail because his craziness was so fun to watch. Plus, Ken Narita's voice is awesome.

Anyways, yeah, this is funny. The Nove/Wendi kiss might be a bit weird since they're sisters, but hey, I'm cool with a little wincest.

Also, you put the image of Dieci in a maid outfit into my head. I shall love you forever for that.
DezoPenguin chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
I still agree with Keroko. “Girls don't like it when you take their cities hostage” is the greatest line in the history of mad scientists. The Wendi-Nove kiss (and Sein's contribution) was great, and "Mr. Pralastiper" should be Jail's official fan nickname from now on, even if it is hard to spell and Vita would take five years to get it right.
DezoPenguin chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
It's here! I just never know where to start laughing with this fic; every time I catch a breath you fire off another one! I still wonder why "Motor Oil" was between apples and tea on the shopping list...are Sette's joints getting rusty? Uno and Jail's relationship is positively cute! And Wendi's romance-novel theory...and Dieci getting dragged along...and...and...Geez, my brain is overloading as thoroughly as Jail's. I think it goes without saying that I'm looking forward to Revised Chapter 2!

(Okay, so I said it, so I guess it goes with saying. But still!)
F91 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Jail is awesome. The Numbers are awesome. This fic is awesome. That is all.
o chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
amusing jail is amusing. i admit i get pissed off with him a lot in the series, manic laughter and all.

the manga does give more dimension to his character however (you may wanna look into that if you're curious), which alleviated some of my hate for the crazy/genius man.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2