Reviews for Discovery
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 48 . 11/26
jejje fue muy tierno :3
me enamoro! gracias por subirlo :D
bleeb90 chapter 48 . 11/2
I loved it!
blackbloodywolf chapter 47 . 9/4
I love this story so much~
K chapter 36 . 7/23
Perfect. No miraculous healing of arms or scars. No secrets. No teen drama. Merlin yes! And extra points for playfulness
K chapter 32 . 7/23
Merlin! How random is that. Love it! Funniest chappie so far.
PaleAngel90 chapter 48 . 7/6
Liked this story :)
Kikuriki chapter 44 . 7/1
In earlier chapters you wrot in that Neville and Dean died. I thought you might have forgotten about it cuz you mentioned them visiting Harry which wouldn't happen unless they became ghosts or Harry became the Master of Death.
Kikuriki chapter 32 . 7/1
I have to say, chill Dumbledore is kinda awesome. Certainly better than dark Dumbledore. Maniacle old men scare me.
Kikuriki chapter 28 . 7/1
Is Dumbledore going to be a really old Aang in this fic?
If Harry doesn't tell Jacob about being a wizard then their relationship is nt really a relationship. Harry should feel comfortable enough to tell jacob everything. He knows all about Jacob and his shapeshifting it's nt fair if harry is keeping secrets.
If harry truly loves jacob he should be able to tell him about magic because let's face it shapedshifting s magic on it's own. There's the logical explanation.
Ardens Lumen chapter 4 . 6/17
I suggest you to change the Black Forest to its german name Schwarzwald, because real germans never translate the names of places.
QueenThyia chapter 28 . 5/20
Oh god! You have no idea how much your version of dumbledore makes me laugh!
U mentioned Dean and Neville coming in the pavk formation i thought they died in this story tho?
Aidi chapter 2 . 2/15
I love Aunt Margie, she is funny with all her glory xD
ryencoke chapter 24 . 2/13
Dumbledore is a dick...where was he when the DE's were killing the children he was supposed to be in charge of.

Rita needs to be slowly boiled down into soup and fed to the dementors.

Or I could just be having an off day and feel the need to vent.
1,958 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »