Reviews for The Thunderstorm
tangli0301W chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
Hi!
I'm gald to have the chance to read this interesting story and I really appreciate your work! I love it sooooo much!
And I wish more people can enjoy your work, so could you allow me to translate your work into chinese? I promise it wouldn't be used for commercial purpose.
Thank u and looking forward to your reply.
CornflowerBlue chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
I know you've said in other stories (and here too) that you aren't a "smut" writer (honestly, that word leaves a dirty taste in my mouth) but you are really good in writing erotic fiction. Before reading your stories, I was not into RussiaChina fiction but you, m'dear, got me hooked.
hetaliafan2295 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Amazing story! Nice 3 I really love this ship so it made me extra happy.
Tung-Levi chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
腹黑攻与诱受的故事,点三十二个赞!;D
Don’t know how to express my feeling in English. ;A;
anyway, sexy Russia. nosebleed!
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Ds had a nice plot:-D & the smut was mmmmamma mia...gosh!russia was so sexy & he's just so perfect for china...RoChu FTW:-D
lxette chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
-nosebleeds-
I had to read this quickly as I was in public and I didn't want any curious eyes ""
This was really well written! The way the personalities and bond is described is beautiful
Nice job

This OS is really awesome *w*
AlpacaCokelat chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
aaaw~ I love this fic XD nothing to say~
chibimeli chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
this was really well-written, you're no newbie! :D

I like how their personalities clash but still manage to blend in together at the end, nice!
blindalchemist chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
::bows down:: Oh man... Read this in one sitting. Felt almost like smoking a cig afterwards ;)

Thank you much, that was unbelievablely sexy.
doomungus chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
phew wow thata was amazing

still sweating
michiyorain chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
nice..this was written really well...love the pairing...or anyone with russia for that matter...but he's best with china...loved this
gossec chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
oh my goodness, -fans self- that was... guh -incoherent-. i have to say, i really love your stories, from the fluff to these. you write so well 3, please do more!
UcHiHaHyUuGa chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
you are amazing

you have to write more of these ]