Reviews for Should we thank her or prank her?
Shana-Fujioka chapter 2 . 3/1/2016
I really like stories where Akako puts a spell on Kaito where he ends up with Shinichi. And this one was just as fun. Well done! xD
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2015
very good
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 11/5/2015
jAPANese names don't have the letter 'L'
seireidoragon chapter 2 . 2/16/2015
This was a great story. Good job!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
spell tomorrow correctly next time...
Fire Nina chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
Aw I love the ending it's so kaiwaii!
Lady of the Shards chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
Oh this was clever. Very nice, very nice.
Nica8860 chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Cute. I enjoyed the can you catch me phrase but then when he ran the image or two cross dressing boys chasing each other in a public park crossed my mind and I could only imagine the people staring when one girl ended up on top of the other. Still very cute, though at times it lost its spark, you did pick it up again just not consistently. The flashbacks while Shinichi told his story in Katio's POV were slightly meaningless, you could have turned them into Kaito's thoughts and not flashbacks to make it flow better. Still very cute.
Plunny.Empress chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Aw... Over already? DX Oh well. It was good. But I want to see Shinichi pranking her! It'd be hilarious if they switched places, taking turns pranking her. - XD
WolvesAngelz chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
This was an excellent story! Great job in writing it!
Hittocere chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
Definitely prank, how darn Akako make Kaitou hurt Shin chan.
Hei Feng Ying chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Its was a short and sweet lemon fic X3

I found Shinichi to be rather uke uke and dere dere in this fic than the usual portrayal of him. But thats okay too!

I liked how the beginning was dominating and sexy, contrasting to the ending which was cute, fluffy and some what childlike .

Thanks I'd rather enjoyed reading )
Inperfekshun chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
I'm not sure what it is about your story but I have this extreme love for it. It draws me and I really enjoyed it if you ever continue off of it I would definetly read it.
Seta Kaita chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
heh, quite a rushed decision, wasn't it? well, i'm not complaining, at least you know how to make great hints of lemon ;) nice fic.
Seta Kaita chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
it's an intersting plot and i like the way you present it via flashbacks. it's quite a good fic.