Reviews for Trapped
crystalshapedheart90 chapter 11 . 1/25/2012
ahhh this was good! screw going to bed...i am reading the sequel! :-D :-D
see-why-in-shadows-i-hide chapter 7 . 5/8/2011
YES! I KNEW IT WAS ALICE! Since she was never shown dead in the Elm Street series I sort of figured it was her.
Trevor the Enchanter chapter 11 . 3/25/2011
I admit, Krueger always struck me as a coward. When he was alive, he killed helpless children, not people who could fight back.

Rose is quite correct in her assumption. More than likely, a therapist would not believe her and try to explain it away with some kind of psychological jargon.

Apart from a couple of grammar mistakes, an interesting story.
Trevor the Enchanter chapter 9 . 3/25/2011
I think part of the reason Freddy loses is that he likes to play with his victims. It gives them a chance to learn, adapt, and fight him. He'd do better just killing them and being done with it, but it's not in his nature to do so, I suppose.
Trevor the Enchanter chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
When it comes to a coma, if you don't wake up, I think, in the first few days, your chances drop dramatically.

Another part I enjoyed is the little jab at horror movies. "A killer's after us! What should we do?" "I know; we split up!"
Rurrlock-God of Power chapter 11 . 5/9/2010
This was a very good story. I love that you put Alice in it, and giving Freddy that sinister humour of his was scary. Can't wait to read the sequel!
MlleMary chapter 11 . 3/16/2010
I slowly read through this story (savoring it, lol) and finished today. I really was impressed with the plot, writing and overall atmosphere and tone of it. Wonderful job.

Can't wait to read the sequel! :)
Darkness Takes Over chapter 11 . 3/10/2010
The ending was good. Overall I enjoyed your first Nightamre fic. Hope you have the sequel up soon.
Darkness Takes Over chapter 10 . 2/13/2010
Good chapter. Although, I was hoping that Freddy could have used his dream powers. Just like he used them against Jason, making objects move...etc. But good fight scene, nonetheless!
Darkness Takes Over chapter 9 . 2/2/2010
I'm glad you stated that their relationship isn't out of love.

I didn't realise that Rose was naked, I thought she had clothes on well tattered clothes, lol!

I like his thoughts on his victims, very well played out. And I love when you watch NoES movies and get ideas, lol. I had to write all my ideas down on a document - I have about 10 stories I want to do, but doubt I'll have the time :(
violetrose18 chapter 8 . 1/7/2010
I can hardly wait for the next chapter! THIS IS AWESOME!
Darkness Takes Over chapter 8 . 1/4/2010
Nicely done. I'm glad that you have brought Alice into the story. Just one minor error. It was Shelia who actually died first after Kristen died. Then it was Rick and Debbie. Looking forward to Alice confronting Freddy!
gnsdkfsdkfsdkfsd chapter 8 . 1/3/2010
This is quite an interesting story you have here! You keep Freddy in character (something rarely seen in NOES romance fics) and the storyline is original and unique! You do have some grammar mistakes that can be easily fixed, but other than that: wonderful job! I'll be looking for updates for this story, most definitely!
Darkness Takes Over chapter 7 . 12/16/2009
Good suspenseful chapter.

Alice's surname is Johnson if you want to correct it. :)
Darkness Takes Over chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
Good chapter. Just a little suggestion. Some of your sentences are a little wooden. For example, 'He now know's one of her fears'

It would be better if it was...'He now knew one of her fears'

and instead of 'What he just did can get him fired' it would be better if it was 'What he did, could get him fired'

It's nothing serious, but it helps the sentences/paragraphs flow more easily.

I'm intrigued as to what old victim will be brought into the story.