Reviews for Day of Reckoning
Coconut517 chapter 22 . 1/18
I take back what I said in the last chapter review! You did it well with Henry. My apologies.
Coconut517 chapter 21 . 1/18
I liked your last chapter. I don't know how you are going to pull it off, but in general here is my suggestion: Don't put Henry back in a book. He died in the 1st book. He didn't come back. I haven't read your 22nd chapter, and maybe you do it really well, but in general, I think people should die and stay dead. Love your story though! :)
Coconut517 chapter 19 . 1/18
Why did the Alira stay a cat? If it lived long enough, wouldn't it have leveled up?
Coconut517 chapter 18 . 1/18
I'm ripping through your story, I like it!
Coconut517 chapter 17 . 1/18
I like your story! I don't have time to say much more, but it's a good story. :)
Guest chapter 24 . 6/23/2014
Plz plz plz do a sequel.
FanMan2234 chapter 24 . 4/8/2014
So i know that it has been years ,but please don't leave me with a cliff hanger like that.
Randominator chapter 24 . 4/29/2013
Flub! Wow! This fic was AMAZING! I don't really understand the Alira... but it was AWESOME! What's the deal with Rhett? Really. WRITE THE SEQUEL PLEASE!
Randominator chapter 12 . 4/29/2013
Good! I like it! What does Dalton fight with! It got cut off.

GLUXA GLUXA GLUXA GLUXA GLUXA GLUXA GLUXA GLUXA GLUXA GLUXA GLUXA GLUXA GLUXA GLUXA GLUXA
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
you should really start the sequel
SiriusBlackisSiriuslyfunny333 chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
I know you finished this ages ago, but how old did you want boots to be?
You said earlier that its been seven years since book five (boots was 3)
You said hazard was 16 (was 7 at book 5)
And you said boots was nine.
Can't boots be 10/11? That way semhe fits better, but hazard should still only be 14-15. Oh well now you have my random musings ;) or you can have it be more than seven years- maybe 9 so that hazards ate fits and boots can be 12.
You also said Gregor was over 20, which means its been at least 8 years (was 12 in book 5)

:) btw I'm just rereading this I've already favorited it when you were originally writing it
the human twitchtip chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
THIS IS COOL YOU HAVE A LOT O REVIWES LIKE ALY JACSON
Guest chapter 21 . 9/15/2012
Ayyyyy you ripped that dude to shreds! But don't sweat it there are dudes like him out there who are to stupid to put together a valid insult. So just take pleasure in your superiority
c chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
okay i take back the one bad remark i made earlier
c chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
i enjoy the idea and like how youve come up with some cool stuff but wtf does this have to do with the underland