Reviews for Day of Reckoning
Damn the vivid imagery on the ape-like beast is spectacular
You shouldn’t have done levels, it’s kind of cringy. As well as the raging type stuff, facepalm when it said Boots was a Rager. Still a great story though
First arles, now ar1es?!
Alpha mewtwo chapter 14 . 3/8
It is ok about zeta but if you kill her I will hunt you down we already lost her on ncis and don't want her to die here to
Guest chapter 23 . 11/18/2016
WRITE THE DAMM SEQUEL
Guest chapter 20 . 11/18/2016
holy shit...that was a great oh shit momment
Cubostar chapter 13 . 2/19/2016
I'm sure you don't need any more reviews now, but I would like to tell you that what you've made is very good. However, there are a few errors from time to time. If you could, please edit the grammar and spelling errors, along with the punctuation. Thanks!
Coconut517 chapter 22 . 1/18/2015
I take back what I said in the last chapter review! You did it well with Henry. My apologies.
Coconut517 chapter 21 . 1/18/2015
I liked your last chapter. I don't know how you are going to pull it off, but in general here is my suggestion: Don't put Henry back in a book. He died in the 1st book. He didn't come back. I haven't read your 22nd chapter, and maybe you do it really well, but in general, I think people should die and stay dead. Love your story though! :)
Coconut517 chapter 19 . 1/18/2015
Why did the Alira stay a cat? If it lived long enough, wouldn't it have leveled up?
Coconut517 chapter 18 . 1/18/2015
I'm ripping through your story, I like it!
Coconut517 chapter 17 . 1/18/2015
I like your story! I don't have time to say much more, but it's a good story. :)
Guest chapter 24 . 6/23/2014
Plz plz plz do a sequel.
FanMan2234 chapter 24 . 4/8/2014
So i know that it has been years ,but please don't leave me with a cliff hanger like that.
Randominator chapter 24 . 4/29/2013
Flub! Wow! This fic was AMAZING! I don't really understand the Alira... but it was AWESOME! What's the deal with Rhett? Really. WRITE THE SEQUEL PLEASE!