Reviews for Still Got A Heart For Me
Teengirls49 chapter 18 . 7/14
Simply stunning. A beautiful tale that stayed incredibly true to each character.
ummm chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
Kinda thought "your love was huge " was ooc, way too much a cop out (did she not marry in hs wtf. And it's not like she could not have still ended up adopting) btw Peyton was such a scaredy cat running away if he ran by leaving it was bc she did 9 /10 times in their rship. Sabotage. He never said marry me tmw maybe hr wantes long term engagement while they lived separately.. if she can keep saying I never said no he can also say I never said marry me right now. I liked sone of the story but him groveling over and over while she ran bitchy emotionally was tiring. Cn't believe she thinks he gave her Keith's ring in dedperation lol not like they didn't promise forever so what was with someday ?and ooc such b.s.. he'll Heatley said it in the finale everything you go through the path taken does not mean it is or was necessary.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/26/2014
I've never really liked Lucas all that much, but I love Peyton and wanted more for her. That said, you make me like him a little more, so that's really something.
LPs5soulmates chapter 18 . 11/26/2013
This is an awesome story. so very Leyton. You wrote this couple just as they are in season 5 but time and circumstances; have washed all the pain and resentment away. For those of you that think Peyton was weak and whiney in S5, You are you Dan Scott .because in this story .Every in LA still happens She just takes a differant path via Grace with art and with the discovery of a new passion in teaching and mentoring young artists. She still had the same help and support from Brooke that she add in season 5. She still comes home for the basic reason just happier and a lighter heart. And Lucas with a less protected heart in this story. What most people don't understand about Lucas is that is more protive of his heart more than peyton is , thats why he knows how strip hers away. There is only two people you protects hi from Peyton and Dan. Lucas Scott was always Peytons to lose. LP -TLA
Guest chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
LOL I spoke too soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
I so disagree with Lucas. Thank you for writing Peyton with such strength of character in this. She's awesome BECAUSE she stood on her own and became a success on her own without having to depend on someone else. The time on her own, rearing and saving a child as well as making a living as a successful artist is what makes her so attractive. I hate stories where Peyton is nothing but a mess without Lucas. So I'm really enjoying a productive and an awesome adult Peyton.
call me drewsie chapter 18 . 3/4/2013
beautiful. :') leyton forever. damn, i miss them. i loved it! never stop writing, you precious person.

svety74 chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
I was a "little" disappointed Grace wasn't Peyton/Lucas daughter since the timing seemed so perfect. But I'm still liking the story.
troyella2468 chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
I LOVE it!
troyella2468 chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
I love it!
troyella2468 chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
lol! I love this story!
troyella2468 chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
Why can't they just admit they love eachother! LOL! I loved it!
troyella2468 chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Awww! I love it! I myself, think Grace is being a little matchmaker.
troyella2468 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I love it!
ema neslaf chapter 18 . 3/6/2010
this was probably the best OTH fic i've ever read!

Grace totally rocks!

thank u so much for writing this!