Reviews for All in Good Fun
zeonista13 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
This chapter by itself would be good, even if you did nothing else. I wish a couple of my friends had learned that lesson about the empty bottle.
puffdadder chapter 11 . 8/18/2011
yeah, hell, if Hinata would kill for her dolls, they'd stand no chance.
puffdadder chapter 9 . 8/18/2011
Interesting tie up, you made something that seemed embarrassing at the beginning, into a well meaning message. Clever work!
NarutosBrat chapter 11 . 12/17/2010
I'd be moer worried about possible retaliation if he decides to keep a cool head and prank them back. Iruka is the only one who might make it through the least scathed.
NarutosBrat chapter 10 . 12/17/2010
If the aftermath of the party was a prank, it was one of the best I've seen. If it wasn't, that must have been one hell of a party. By the way, you made my day with that Sakura/Ino/Tenten part.
NarutosBrat chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
Okay, I'm taking a guess at the pop culture references here.

Fighting Dreamers: The only thing I can think of is the opening theme to the Naruto anime.

Ko-no-Hana: Titanic, and I agree, 8 hours of a annoyingly boring blot line for thirty minutes of what the movie was actually about.

Kage of the Rings: Lord of the Rings

Suna Blossom: Obviously Orlando Bloom. And as a completely heterosexual male, even I can admit that he was freakishly gorgeous in that elf getup. It's not fucking fair I tell you.

Hmm, looks like Ino's developed feelings for Sakura, and wants to play home maker to Sakura's bread winner.
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
This chapter gave me an idea for the Cliche Parody I'm doing (one in which the Fourth Wall will be abuesd without remorse). The lower scene is the scene that was inspired, the top one is what it refers to.

I've got a scene in mind where Naruto is reminded of the side effects of Kage Bunshin in a most disturbing way. I'll give you a hint it involves Tora, Shadow Clone, Henge, and some Barry White playing in the background. It just goes to show, the fourth wall ability does sometimes backfire, and that chosing me as his author partner (especially with my sometimes sadistic humor), could bite him on the ass.

"Damn it, she went into the bushes." Sakura said. Naruto created a Shadow Clone, which henged into a cat.

"I'll get her." Naruto said, sending the clone in. After all, no point in getting himself clawed up by that rabid little monster. There is the shaking of what looks to be a fight, before things calm, and suddenly a deep voice begins to sing. Naruto looked around in confusion. He hadn't asked for any kind of changes, and he was pretty sure he'd already used the two for this arc. As the voice permeates the air along with the seductive tune, Sakura's face rapidly turns a vibrant shade of red. The bush again starts shaking, and the sounds of a cat's spirit dying echoes from the bushes.

Several minutes later, and the music, noises, and bushes come to a halt- punctuated by a loud catlike noise (that will likely scar the three Genin, one more than the others) erupts from the bushes- and the clone stands and comes out of the bushes, a traumatized look on his face. Tora soon followed him, almost obediently, looking mighty pleased with herself, and rubbing against its leg. The clone pops, and Naruto immediately starts vomiting.

"Naruto, what-" Sakura began, only to be cut off.

"I don't want to talk about it." He growled. Everytime after that that they have to capture Tora, she comes along willingly, without a fight, and seems very content in Naruto's presence.

-Kyuubi makes Naruto a deal

Demons never forgave, and they never forgot...this was a double edged sword, because, unlike humans, demons couldn't suppress traumatizing memories. It was for this reason that the Kyuubi made Naruto a deal.

"Alright kit, I'm willing to give you my chakra...all of it if you suppress that memory for me."

"And just how am I supposed to do that?"

"Alcohol." It said. "if you consume enough alcohol that I forget about what happened with that cat, I'll let you have me chakra, and you won't even have to fight me for it this time."

"While I can hold my liquor with the best of them, once I'm actually drunk, I can't function very well." Naruto said. "You've seen my memories, you know that. I'm like drunk Lee on steroids, only I'm exceedingly happy and affectionate. Not to mention, I'll probably blow my cover."

"You won't have to worry about being drunk, because I'll be absorbing all of the effects it has on your system, and filtering the negative effects of drinking that much."
The Manga Magician chapter 9 . 4/9/2010
That journel would have been great as Naruto's note from beyond the grave.
Selonianth chapter 11 . 3/25/2010
not good to prank the master prankster to the extent that you upset his wife. that's just asking for trouble.
Shinzochi chapter 11 . 1/24/2010
this was an AWESOME story, it's nice to see people learn what Naruto has had to go through and to finally treat him how he deserves to be treated, it would be awesome if there were a squeal to this story like a so many year reunion or somethgin like that (_)
daniel 29 chapter 11 . 1/16/2010
An adventual sequel dealing with the honeymoon would be an interesting read
daniel 29 chapter 10 . 1/16/2010
A humor filled perspective story filled with angst thats my impression of this story. The story itself is compelling
BlackRoseFire chapter 11 . 12/5/2009
That was awesome. I loved it. I can't wait to read more of your works.
Alyondria chapter 11 . 11/13/2009
I just love it! It gives us a peek of the light side of all of them, and some happy moments in all the fighting. Bravo!
Alyondria chapter 10 . 11/5/2009
Very cute but I'm a sucker for Gaara anyway ;) This was really good can't wait for the next one.