Reviews for Wisdom and Pain
eriknachtmusik chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I like it! Write more!
Hellcat81 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
really intense. never thought i would find a fic on those two charas. i usually like une and duo in preventer's when he annoys her (like in the 'reverse psychology' fic). you wrote this really well. a glimpse on to a different une.
NoaShado chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Absolutely brilliant! How you portrayed Une and Duo, keeping them the same but subtly making them more real, was amazing.

Une was a lot saner, and I like that perspective of her. Desperate for the one she loves but outwardly ruthless.

And many people try to hint at Duo's Jester mask, his "other self", but I think you were one of the few that did it successfully.

The repetitive lines helped with the mood and brought the drabble beautifully to a fuller end. You seem like a very talented writer, good job.I love it!

-Noa
Feke07 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
This was a nice little drabble. Speaks volumes about how cool Duo Maxwell really is. Nice work!
FanFictionFiend chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
This story is just...awesome. I love it.
snowdragonct chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I love a defiant Duo! Absolutely. He could drive a captor completely nuts. Instead of Heero's stoic silence, or Wufei's proud disdain, he just kills 'em with kindness, so to speak. Or at least witty banter! But that "Treize Khushrenada loves you" line was devastating. Clever boy.

Anyhow, this was lots of fun!