Reviews for Aeternus Insomnium
Martel chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Well, damn. That ending was genius, in a very bittersweet kind of way (but it stands out because the rest of the story is pure 'bitter' and no 'sweet').
Bloody Fox chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Good, really good. My kind of story actually. Nice and dark. Though, I actually ended up picturing a crack sequel and laughed right in the middle of a conversation. (shouldn't read these on a phone, you know...)
Vio6136 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I rather liked that. Poor Severus. Poor Harry. I'm not even sure which one of them has got the worse deal. Very very interesting, this fic. Thanks for writing)
That-Fresh-Rain-Smell chapter 1 . 3/13/2010

Okay. That was good. I want MORE. Because you're good. and I'm far too lazy to go searching out more good snarrys in the wasteland that is fanfiction. Please update those other ones, and I hope you're doing well!
orkestrzhopa chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
reading anything of this sort always leaves me a little cold and shaking, because i can't imagine that sort of existence, ever, and it's always the wonderful authors that make me think it's real and happening and i've always had an intense love/hate of torture precisely because of that
shenmi meiren chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
blackberrypatch chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I like this a lot better than what JKR did in book 7 (well, I like mouldy cheese better than what she did, but still, this is meant as a compliment LOL). Who ever though Snape and Harry and Snape-and-Harry would end well? I'm going to re-read this in the morning and think about it tomorrow (during university orientation, heh). The entire story flowed well except for the vegetable comment - something about that threw me off. The repetition of "I wish" was great, very stilted.

It's incredible that no one thought it best to kill Harry... I can understand Snape's reasons of course, but everyone else just went with it huh? HATE dumbles. HATE HIM.

Great fic )
KnowingDivine chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Even though he is violating him, I still got all warm inside knowing he wanted him In anyway.