Reviews for The Bonds That Tie
Alex Leigh chapter 16 . 1/9/2017
I decided to go back and find an old fanfic, and this was one that I found. It was great! I know I'm late to the party, but it really was fantastic. I loved how you covered the relationships everyone had, Remus' doubt in Sirius and then Sirius' doubt in himself.

I will say that I do feel shortchanged. The story shows 111,404 words, but with exceptionally long and unneeded author's notes it is probably more like 50,000.

Still, all in all, I enjoyed it and I'm happy I read it.
montanaatheart chapter 11 . 9/22/2016
Story is great, having to scroll past author notes that are long than the chapter itself is annoying
tanilc chapter 16 . 7/24/2016
Great story. Really vute.
Thanks.
Toothyhogwartz chapter 15 . 6/15/2016
I love this story i went through 2 boxes of tissues man i must be an emotional person man my life sucks oh well please keep writing
tanithlipsky chapter 16 . 9/24/2015
cool
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Idk this is like my favorite fic ever and i get so emotional wheever i read it like tiny bby harry is a perecious cinnmin roll to good too pure i just aghhhhhhhhhhhh and I might be high rn sorry but shhhhhhhh dont tell my mom
elijahlover chapter 16 . 1/20/2015
Please update! X
MrsH chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
The authors notes and conversations with reviewers are so over the top, that when combined with the author referring to him or herself in the third person this story is completely unreadable. At least a third of the content is pure hogwash - which is a shame, as the story itself might be interesting...if it could be found in between all the nonsense.
Mackenzied3333 chapter 16 . 9/3/2013
Great story
Yodes chapter 16 . 8/3/2012
Really liked this :)
Theblackbook chapter 16 . 7/8/2012
Well it certaintly made me smile :)
zeichnerinaga chapter 5 . 11/24/2011
i like this chapter a lot.

ther's this one part, where it seems as if ... where one can see the desperation of sirius.

it feels like to sirius, james was everything. his friend, his brother, and then he's dead and everything sisius shared with james, he has now with harry.

harry is the only thing he has left.

i can't really describe this feeling, but you convey them very beautifull.

thank you very much for writing this story :D

now, i'm off to read the next chapter.
SiriusLuver16 chapter 15 . 7/29/2011
Hey, I know this story has been done for years now, but I came across it (and really enjoyed it, by the way). However, there were three things that I really disliked about this story. 1) On this chapter (chapter 15), it should be "Too cute for words", not "To cute for words", unless cute is now a verb, in which case I apologize for any confusion. 2)The ending just ended. I was surprised by the lack of conclusion to the story, and it kind of ruined the story for me. Hopefully there's a sequel to this story , and I'm going to stalk your profile to find out. 3) Sometimes it seemed like your Author's Notes and Q&As were longer than the original chapter. While you obviously won't fix that for this story at this point, it might be something to consider for future stories.

However, overall, I really enjoyed your writing and can't wait to see if I can find a sequel to this on your profile.