Reviews for Blank: A Smallville Fanfic
Daniel1973 chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
great story you have here love the direction and flow of it.
KirijamaScion chapter 8 . 3/12/2010
There should be more of this. Why is there not more? Why has this not been updated since Oct '09?
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
Well, I really do hope you'll continue this soon.

Because I really, really like this fic.

I don't care what's happening in the latest seasons, Clark and Chloe were made for each other and that's that.

Please continue this soon!
DudeYouJustTotallyStoleMyCar chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
Me likey, me likey. i know i'm a bit late to your story but i just wanted to let you know that for your first ever fanfiction... this is GOOD better than mine. :( lol. Enjoying it so far
Blackfang1983 chapter 8 . 11/27/2009
sweet story
xxpunkrockerxx chapter 8 . 11/14/2009
love hope u write more xx
Kellogmonkey chapter 8 . 10/22/2009
yay! update! hope you do another one soon. this is so much better then the actual episode. cant wait to see more!

~Kellogmonkey _
BlueMizuki chapter 8 . 10/22/2009
I'm liking the story. Question though. Where is Chole's dad? Wasn't he notified of her injuries? And what about Lois? You can't keep somthing like this from lois for 'll kick you A- well you get the picture. And I forget what season is this? Please answer!
Mari2Anne chapter 8 . 10/19/2009
Very nice chapter. Totally loved Clark's version of the Fever letter. Extra sweet of him to read it to her. Can't wait to see if he'll remember how he feels about Chloe IF Grady is able to give him his memory back. Oh, and I hope Chloe doesn't have to endure anymore torture; she went through hell; no wonder Clark feels so terrible.

Please continue VERY soon!
dispatcher652 chapter 8 . 10/19/2009
So glad you updated. I really like Chloe and Clark's chemistry in this story.
RedGigant chapter 8 . 10/19/2009
Very good update. I like so much who Clark realizes about Chloe's feelings and how he also feels for her.

Also so it's so sweet that Clark uses Chloe's letter to confess his love to her. Very good and romantic touch.

What exactly know Lex about Clark? It's very intriguing.

I hope Clark don't turn to Lana when recover his memories, and that he still remembering that happened this day and how Chloe risked her life to protect him.

Even though you like Clois I hope you would give to Chlark a happy ever after in this fic. They deserve it.
badkidoh chapter 8 . 10/19/2009
it's good.
writer23 chapter 7 . 9/30/2009
I really enjoy this story. Each chapter just gets better and better. I do think that you could flesh out the story a bit more. The characters feel a little thin, but the story-telling is still quite good.

This is my favorite chapter thus far. I really enjoy Chloe fighting for Clark and him ACTUALLY appreciating it. Something the writer's for Smallville seem to screw-up every time ;)
Kellogmonkey chapter 7 . 9/28/2009
ooh! sneeky! i like the update. cant wait for more!

~Kellogmonkey _
badkidoh chapter 7 . 9/28/2009
Another great chapter so update.