Reviews for Bouncing Back
vanishingp2000 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
This is one of my favourite episodes and I love the Tony and Gibbs moments especially. Your story adds nicely to the end, I particularly like Gibbs gentle support. I look forward to reading more from you, many thanks, VP.
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Awesome story. That's one of my favorite eps from last year and you got it right, it was one of the most emotionally revealing we've seen of Tony in a while.

I really like how you took a look inside his head for us, it flows perfectly with what happened in the ep.

Loved the last two lines too. Perfect.

-Moki
Mirthless Laughter chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
On a note completely unrelated to the story, I didn't approve of the way that the team seemed to think that Tony didn't cut the mustard. Tony's my favorite, my darling, and I hate it when people give him less credit than he deserves. -hugs him-

But at any rate, on to the review.

I really appreciated this analysis of the situation. It was very in-character, too, I might add, and I'm glad you posted it. Bounce was, by far, one of my favorite episodes - and this piece just made it all the better. Thank you for posting!
USAFChief chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Once again, very good introspection. Excellent dialog. The continuing approval by Gibbs sealed the deal. Very good job.

Thanks again for sharing.
20fourseven chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Hi Lyn, good to see a new story from you. I like the interaction between Gibbs & Tony. Tony can't stop blaming himself for what happened and 'his'team weren't very supportive either. Gibb's sage advice seemed to help Tony realise that he shouldn't dwell on the mistake, that he could move on and chalk this one up to experience.

Well done.

TimBo.
Igottoomany chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
And Bouncing Back is just what you've done! Welcome back and congratulations on yet another good yarn. You really explored the complexity of the situation very well and I loved the depth of the Tony/Gibbs friendship/respect that you showed.
twomoms chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Loved it! I agree 100% about Tony. I hope this season they explore his background more. They have everyone but him. Thanks again!
FrogsLegsLebeau chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Poor Tony, I don't know that he'll ever truly win the respect of Ziva and McGee and he values Gibbs' opinion so highly. This story was very well written, in character and angsty. Loved the ending with supportive Gibbs and I thought the line about Gibbs casting a shadow all the way from Mexico was very apt. Good job.
Anne chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Love this story. That was one of my favorite episodes. Especially when Gibbs told Tony that he was proud of him. Thanks for writing and sharing.
TopsyTurvey3 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Great story. Well written and descriptive.
Paddlepoplion chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
What a wonderful and insightful storyteller you are! I'm so pleased I found your stories. This one is lovley and really reinforces the respect and the friendship these two characters have for each other.
thevigilante15 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Very well written! I love Bounce and you did a great job!
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
haha great little story :D i always thought there wasn't enough done with this ep to be honest, i mean it was a team mistake and yes Tony was lead so he would feel responsable but there was really no need for the way both Ziva and McGee acted in the ep lol thanks for the great little story :D
mamamia1964 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
very nice story, tony really needed this from gibbs
Zee Viate chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
This was a different take on the episode and I enjoyed it. Thanks!
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »