Reviews for Shadow Trolls
Mo72 chapter 2 . 6/5
Wow, this is awesome! I sooo hope that you write some more chapters for that story. Finally, it is Ron who sees Snapes good side, and I think I would love to know what he makes of it. And there is still the matter of repayment for his new wand - I think it would be interesting to know how this goes, and if they both get to tolerate each other in the progress.

Sorry, English is not my native language, but this is so promising that I had to review. Please give some consideration to a continuation, I would love to read that!
tigerlily124 chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
That horrible wand. Great job!
Jeeun chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
I want your Severus! God I just love this man! I truly hope Ron would start to use his brain about judging people from now on. And the Shadow Troll?! God that was absolutely terrifying! That experience could have triggered millions of past nightmares! But well, Severus is a very strong willed man, and he can eventually overcome that. And Ron! Congratulations! Just lovely lovely story! I really wish there was more to this story. A bit ov Ron's POV? :D
KrazyKimmy chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
:O

Poor Snapey!

However did he get pulled out of the circle?

Brilliant tension; there is no end to how much I love these hurt / comfort fics.

Is it bad that I like to see Severus hurt? Even more healed- especially as I love him immensely?
snarky Beth chapter 2 . 2/8/2008
This story was amazing! I feel so bad for Severus, after him going though all that I just want to hug him. Poor foolish Ron, I'm glad he got a good wand. The poeple in this story were very careing to Severus, it made my heart happy.
Z-L.B chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
Oh! if ever a story needed a continuation it is this one! I've seen hundreds of stories that have Harry being the first of the three to find the good side of Snape, almost just as many with Hermione doing the same, but it is ALWAYS Ron that has to brought in kicking and screaming. For once, you set a perfectly plausible and interesting reason for RON of all people to see the good side of Snape. (I'm talking friendship I don't think I could stomach them as lovers!) There is just SO much more story to tell there! I want to see the reaction of a anti-Snape Harry and Hermione when met with a Pro-Snape Ron. Now THERE is a story I've not seen... ~ZLB
Cuccusstte chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Your stories translated in Italian are now in a bigger site!

Hunting for Hagrid

An ounce of cure

shadow trolls

killing the messenger

... and others

thank you !
A-zla chapter 2 . 12/21/2004
You see, I rather seem to like HP stories. This one was good, too. I ike Snape being nice...
Logospilgrim chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
Severus, almost eaten alive by Shadow Trolls! I read this in another archive, but just had to review here: this is a hurt/care classic! I only wish you'd written a scene describing the students' reaction to their research on a Shadow Troll's dietary habits, particulary their horror at what Severus went through... and how it affected their perception of him. He'd saved their lives before, but eep! This time, at the cost of almost being eaten alive, after having his robes torn off his body! At any rate, very imaginative tale *thumbs up*
KS Claw chapter 2 . 6/27/2003
::Shakes head stupified:: Man, that was *amazing*! This was well written, well told and with all it takes to tell a good story! ::Applauds:: please write more of this kind of stories, Raven Dancer, for you have true pure talent unlike myself ::chuckles::
louise chapter 2 . 5/30/2003
Shadow trolls nasty! lol. I absolutly love how you do Sev and I really like Barnes, he's such an origional character. very good

louise
Diana the Burninator chapter 2 . 5/7/2003
Well, this was a fun read! I only wish it had been a little longer, as the ending felt kind of awkward. But other than that, I really loved it. It was somewhat jarring to read about Snape crying like a baby, but under the circumstances...I think it was pretty appropriate. I'm sure I would've beem much worse off if it'd been me in that situation. Traumatizing stuff.

Two thumbs up!
samson chapter 2 . 2/24/2003
still reading and loving all of your stories you have a great way of treating snape! brilliant.
Richal chapter 2 . 1/29/2003
Hey I like this story! I've never seen anything like it! (That's a good thing u know!)

Only a couple things i would say. Hooch is spelled, well, hooch and not hootch. oh Flitwicks first name is Filius, not many people know that tho so i don't blame u. That is my critiquing for ya! keep writing moreness!
A Snape Fan chapter 2 . 4/24/2002
Yet another great story from you! Great job, especially loved the bit with Snape buying Weasley a proper wand. It always bothered me that no one bought him one in the books, especially Harry, considering how much trouble he was always in. I love it that you corrected that oversight. Also loved Draco getting to feel sorry for doing something incredibly stupid.