Reviews for Assent
writing is exellent, so sorry to see the story abandoned. Hope you are well.
xenopeltis chapter 1 . 7/22
Please come back
emmaleewhittaker chapter 13 . 12/6/2014
This is fabulous I wish it was continued to see the plan work out
reina13 chapter 13 . 5/25/2012
love it
KnoKnayme chapter 13 . 2/17/2011
ooooo! awesome sex scene!
Willowbeone chapter 13 . 10/24/2010
You can't leave me hanging like this please write more.I like how you let them develop a relationship without sugar coating thje events that brought them to this point.
honeyberry2000 chapter 13 . 7/26/2010
i know its been a while but i want this one to continue. That was one big thrill and i like how you built the relationship before they went right into doing the deed. it makes the journey well worth it. I know I'm begging but just a short epilogue would give me some closure. thanks for this story it was an awesome ride.
lovestruck1990 chapter 13 . 4/1/2010
I love this fic and I'm hoping that you will update very soon
SolandaRann chapter 13 . 3/29/2010
Please write more. I'm Dieing to know what Claire whispered to him... But I'll settle for anything. Please continue. Thank you for your time.
TwinkleToes1224 chapter 13 . 2/19/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY! 3 I hope you continue it soon, but i understand if you have writers block or other stuff going on. It's amazing ;)
BoredScientist chapter 13 . 2/16/2010
I HOPE YOU CONTINUE THIS!

Seriously, I actually looked back in the history hoping you'd wrote more and I just missed it.

(I love it though, seriously.)
xReaderx chapter 13 . 1/18/2010
This is a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful story.

I love the type of chemistry you have created between the two characters. And the storyline is intriguing.

Update soon :)
Saris Yui chapter 13 . 1/16/2010
My new favorite couple! Can't wait for more great story I hope they both get there revenge!
Spyre chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
Just spot on, super angsty wonderfulness. I would've liked to have seen a little less... niceness from Sylar. But really, just a terrific fanfic. Reminds me why I love fanfic to begin with! The story could stop here and I'd be happy. Bravo!
LyraSilvertongue07 chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
love this story! i like how you did their relationship.