Reviews for Seta Souji, the Infamous Bastard
Originaljuan92 chapter 11 . 2/27/2018
I can definitely see why you choose Yukiko for your story. Her story in P4 shows how she feels burdened by her family and like in P4 she sees that it’s not really a burden but unlike P4 she realizes this in a dark situation.

Really wanted to see when Souji told Yukiko about Sayoko. As well as Yukikos reaction to the news at least internally.

In Chapter 16 when Souji and Yukiko wome up together. It would have been preferable if you went into detail what happened during the night and the exact actions Souji took to exhaust Yukiko who later didn’t notice Nanako in the morning.

Sucks that Naoto was taken by Adachi and later committing suicide. Would of been nice if Souji had her.
I know Souji is pissed at Rise but she was more than willing. Souji should have enjoyed her.

Would of like to of seen more details of Souji and his 3 women’s lives under one roof. Rather than just one chapter.

Other than these few grips. I really enjoyed reading your story. Maybe a P5 one is in the works or a more detailed version of this story.

Have fun writing. See you next time.
Dash master 48 chapter 23 . 7/13/2016
This is better, but the Detective is dead.

So is the smartarse fashion goober, but I can dig this.

Also, Tatsumi Port Island?

Somewhere, in a seal, a Messiah is laughing.
Void Abyss chapter 23 . 12/30/2015
mufufufu this is a very interesting story i like was great.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/30/2015
well well better hurry and find allies eh rise
Guest chapter 6 . 12/29/2015
XD i like this story so damn amusing XD
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2015
XD bitch gets what she deserves .
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
i like this character i agree people are useless beings
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
damn this won't end well the fucking idiot.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 22 . 12/3/2015
was simply brilliant. He solved his formula for relationships. And he utilised his prowess to gain vast amount of wealth in the world, and wealth so easily translates into power, as it is a currency of trade after all.

And what was truly appealing all throughout the story is that in the end, the message above all else was that misguided good can do more ill than anything else possibly can. The philosophical diatribes were also quite amusing.

A good story in general.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 23 . 12/3/2015
This story was superb. The retribution of Naoto and Rise in the end, that was what proved that Souji truly was unyielding in his wishes. He absolutely ruined both of their lives. And his relationship with his - since they obviously do belong to him -
Face Yourself chapter 9 . 10/27/2014
Well, I despise the character now. :P But I still like the way he's done and written, and I still like the story. I should have seen misogyny and rape coming (and they're worse crimes than murder, far as I'm concerned), but well done making the audience hate the guy who... frankly, is probably supposed to be hated anyway.
Face Yourself chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
First I'm going to just say this. I HATE when people use the name "Souji" for this character.
Clear?
Clear.
Okay, now that's out of the way... I love the characterization. The personality, especially the motives, they all fit and click and make a wonderful picture of an alternative Narukami that best of all *makes sense.* I seriously look forward to seeing more of this, because wow - it's really good. For a story going as strong as this and as good of a character as you've painted, I'll overlook the name.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/23/2014
Thank you based fanfic writer for not being terrible and also killing door-kun clearly you are the greatest writer of the community thank you *tips fedora*
Elia950 chapter 23 . 1/9/2014
Hi!
I've only now discovered Persona, and after completing the game Persona 4 Golden, I've been rather taken by reading all the Fan-fiction i could find.

I’ll say that as of now, this is one of the best fics I've had the pleasure of reading about Persona, and i could really see some of the choices here as very realistic in a twisted way. The way you worked the Psyche of Souji was really good!

A part of me, was unhappy in two or three choices, BUT, thinking again of the characters, how they are, and the way they act.. i'm even more sadder to say, that you've really chose the right things. and i both love and hate you for this!

Having Yukiko be his first 'real' target works pretty well thanks to her character, so in the end, it was a small change, that did not deviate everything from the main plot. Her toughs and reactions were very well made, and sadly i do not know much of Psychology and Traumas, to see if it was realistic.

I liked, as much as you can like suicide, the Kanji situation, he cared deeply for his mother, and at the moment, with the changes, he did not have anyone other than her.

I disliked a little how bad Chie and Yusuke were worked, you say that at the beginning Souji even liked the idea of having them as friends, this change of mindset, was a little forced.. but still, i could see it happening.. so GOOD WORK!

Naoto, was a sore spot for me, as She was my favorite character in the story and while i could see the 'detective persona' being very realistic in how you described her, the end act.. left me a little bitter.. as personal preference, i would have liked not to have it, but objectively speaking, it was very well done, as i could see Adachi point there... but still, you already killed off Nanako and Ryotaro ... was it really necessary to have Adachi rape Naoto?

I loved how Adachi’s involvement was predictable only if you already knew the story. If i read this, before playing, i would have NEVER tough of him being the culprit.

There are other few things, that throw me off.. Yosuke’s Shadow turning into whatever it was... what was the point of it?
The Nanako hallucination near the end was simply .. exagerated.. i do not believe it would have been necessary there.

I admit, i liked Rise in the Game and the Anime, but still.. having in the end her being 'used' like that .. while she loved Souji... its.. strange? ... i understand that Souji will never forgive her.. but wasn't it .. too much?

…And at the end a more of a personal question, why did you close the story like that? with the.. kings game? ...

I really liked the story and did enjoy reading this (i still have to read the alternate ending) . you're a very good writer, even if a little too dark sometimes..

GOOD WORK! :)
Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 23 . 7/18/2013
CHILDREN OF MAN (and one of Power)!

WELL DONE!