Reviews for Seta Souji, the Infamous Bastard
Bread chapter 23 . 1/20/2012
ourr a very talented writer and it is well written. He seemed a bit out of character though, you also missed the details of his parents and their fate.
HeWhoDestroysAll chapter 22 . 1/12/2012
That was amazing..

So much revelation and so many emotional strings pulled while not to mention I digged the megami tensei nod off.

In a way through all of Adachi's and Souji's B**** talk Izanami pretty much proved them both wrong as she always sacrificed and protected her man through the betrayals(though she is a goddess). Adachi and Souji's battle was heartpounding but Izanami's flashback brought up some hamstrings a bit.

Is this what you meant by alternate endings?
Bread chapter 20 . 12/21/2011
Thanks for the update, a brillient read, it's so rare to find a story that is not cliché lately
Manshiro chapter 20 . 12/17/2011
First of all: Thank you,

I think you have created a really great story with many details and characters full of emotions with a more detailed and thought-through background than even the original characters. I really enjoyed reading your story and I want to read the conclusion to it as fast as possible :)

Greetings Manshiro
Vince329 chapter 19 . 12/16/2011
i know i reviewed chapter 20

but i need to add something

as i said, i wouldn't really forgive you for killing off practically everyone

but you got some good ideas going

can't wait for the finale

but for all i know, it could be like the ending of death note

maybe because this story has a death note feel, but this ain't my story, keep going at it
Vince329 chapter 20 . 12/16/2011
Reading the first few chapters to now, I only have a few things to say

Are you insane, or a f***ing genius?

honestly, this is a freaking train of craziness and originality

although i can't exactly forgive you for killing off Nanako

it's still insane

final chapter had better be over the top

then again, I think it will
Enigma infinite chapter 20 . 12/13/2011
Taking to new extreme huh? By the way is Rise and Chie still alive?
fiv chapter 20 . 12/13/2011
Ugh. Naoto rape. Totally brutal, dude.
fiv chapter 10 . 12/13/2011
Interesting fic you have. Basically, Narukami Yu is Kira?
Artful Lounger chapter 20 . 12/12/2011
Hmm, a good chapter in its way, but a few things bug me. One, how the Sleeping Table and the Neo Minotaur showed up in Magatsu Inaba when they were beasts from the Yomotsu Hirasaka, two, how the Reaper of all things showed up. Seriously, that's just out of the blue.

Those are just small little irritants more than large scale mistakes, aside from those the chapter was pretty good.

Well, good from a writer's point of view. I'm not going to lie, I didn't like the Naoto rape scene, she was one of my favorite characters from the gmae. But I'm willing to look at things objectively.
sara haruko takenouchi kamiya chapter 19 . 11/2/2011
Ha, ha. I tried this out for kicks to see how Souji is portrayed, but i have to say that you've surprised me the highest and way out of the lights I've expected of Your Souji.

Some parts of me hate to see him acting this villainy, but parts of me enjoyed seeing him being this evil. You've created a character that's way out what the majority of fans have made of him and that's great, that shows creativity. Instead of being the hero of the game, he became the villain and sought to find his own path of ultimate dominance.

Speaking of creativity, you've done a great job on rerouting this story into something more and different. Death of friends, an alliance of justice, and a bigger source of evil than Izanami herself. While it still followed the game's linear route, your additons of twist create it's own route.

I'm looking forward to how this will end. In all honesty, I'm not actually in Souji's favour. This is just my wish, of course you can ignore it, I'd hope that he'll die at the end of the fic.

I have numerous thoughts of how it will turned out. He'll die either on the hands of Yukiko's betrayal, Team Naoto's righteous act of justice, Margaret (perhaps with her siblings too) and Igor's revenge, Izanami's wrath or that he owns them all and won in the end.

Whatever it may be, please don continue and i'm looking forward to how this will turn out. And if it's okay, just between you and me, PM me of your initial ending idea.

I wish you the best

Sara H
DFJDJ chapter 19 . 10/5/2011
OMG!
Shikyo no Kyoufu chapter 19 . 10/5/2011
Oh hellll no...If he doesn't get that spear/greatsword thing shoved up in his ass...That that...NANAKOOOO!
Artful Lounger chapter 19 . 10/5/2011
There could be a little bit of work done when it comes to that conversation with Chie and Naoto, it was kind of hard to tell who was saying which line.

Aside from that, pretty good work.

Souji is going to be absolutely PISSED.
Slicerness chapter 19 . 10/5/2011
... souji is going to be PISSED...
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »