Reviews for In dreams we live the truth
Almost an Actress chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
*Salutes* Continuation?
Jaxrond chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I don't understand the end. Why were they so horrified? (sorry if it's obvious and I missed it, it's still pretty early in the morning for me)
Splishboom chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I demand continuation D! Seriously, if you're still around, like on the site, you should continue this!
PhanforLife chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Oh, so good, but left us with a cliffhanger! I need to know more!
Willofthewisp chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
First of all, I love you for just explaining that Christine chose the scorpion, letting me know you are a fan of the book! I will enjoy this even more now.

Your English is so good, just a few wrong words here and there, much better than I could ever do in a foreign language. How you describe them kissing...steamy. It's everything a kiss like that should be and that you start them out so hesitant and ending up having to restrain themselves is just gorgeous. I think you've got Erik down. Of course he would be nervous and overwhelmed. There are way too many fics where he is suddenly a sexual expert and that just doesn't make any sense at all.

Suddenly their relationship has become a little deeper and more complex, eh? If you want to make a story out of this, by all means...it will be great.
eriksfavoritephreak chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
If I got on my knees and begged, would you make at least another chapter? PPLEASE? That was SO GOOD and I hope that you decide to add a bit more! AWESOME! :D
the yellow flower chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
interesting piece... but i was a little confused at the end.
Annabel Eyre chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
loved it! so sweet, and heartbreaking, please, consider writing more!
eriklover chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
OMG more!
Sadie chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
I think this book is great! I was also wondering if you are going to write more? Anyway, good job!
kim-macafee chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, pleaseplease, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, pleaseplease, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, pleaseplease, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, pleaseplease, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, pleaseplease, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, pleaseplease, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, pleaseplease, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, pleaseplease, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, pleaseplease, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, pleaseplease, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, pleaseplease, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, pleaseplease, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, pleaseplease, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please continue this story. This could be wonderful if it's continued. Heck, this one shot rocks!
ACE Albert chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Very compelling, powerful, and sweet. You have the rare gift of being able to emotionally 'transport' your readers into the characters' shoes, and like the other reviewers, I too would love to see more from you.
Queen of the Skye chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
oops...:) i like it.
Obscure Bird chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Holy whore-carcass, inspector! That was awesome! I take it he thought he was dreaming, too? Or is there some other reason he jumped up? Either way, I think it'd be a great start to a longer story. If you post more, I can't wait to see it. If not, well, amazing job on the one-shot.
lady wen chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I think u have more than a oneshot going here. This definitely deserves to be continued. what do u think?

LW