Reviews for To Be a Princess
mudkipz chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
Simply... awesome... -srs bizniz applause-
SpecialAgentOrange chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
Didn't truly play the game so the more subtle nuances may escape me, but I got the impression that Daniella was more emotional than what the game let on; in fact I wondered if her actions evoke more of a lovelorn fool than a murderer. Another odd tangent I had was whether Lorenzo created her for sexual reasons, then quickly repurposed out of dissatisfaction. If she truly has feelings - which I'm already on board with - it raises the question if she hated something that she had become in her reflection; not as a 'non-feeling' doll, but as a sex slave or a rape victim.

From what I can gather, Azoth is supposed to be a medicine according to the Qabbalah, a vital ingredient to producing the Philosopher's stone, and a fancy word for quicksilver. Personally I'm more inclined to believe it to be wisdom or insight, as opposed to being some material substance; some play to the name being an anagram for the starts and ends of the English, Greek, and Jewish alphabets. All that said, I'm more inclined to believe the 'Azoth' in the game to be something in the blood, sweat, odour, or otherwise in Fiona herself as a living catalyst for life; a moment of 'Eureka' if you will.

All that out of the way, I kinda dig this story and where it's going. The style is a tad odd, but suits the character. It looks like the beginning of a twisted romance to me which I think works. Hope to see another chapter in time.

-SpecialAgentOrange
Fan Of Games chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
I love how this story is going and how the writing is made to fit so well with Daniella. Keep up the good work.
Rafe Haab chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
I love your new chapter. Keep writing please.
I'Like'Cheetos chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
A very lovely chapter indeed. I am almost tempted to write my own description of her now XD. As for the "Azoth", in my opinion, at first, I thought that it was her womb as well until Riccardo says in a cut scene that it belonged to her father... So I don't really think that it is the cycle of life, if so, he could have easily gone to any other woman and charmed her into his bed lololol. So in "my opinion" I think that it is a form of Immortality, maybe in the blood in which only the Belli family carries... or something like that. The "Azoth"; in other words "Immortality", or at least that what the definition says... you know?

Well nonetheless I AM LOVING IT and I can't wait for more. I really hope that you update it... I might be a little late but better late the never right '.

...Can't wait...

I.L.C
I'Like'Cheetos chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Me likey. Me likey lots. that was such a curious and demented installment that kept me reading until the very end! So intriguing and very conspicuous. Evil and demented, things that shne best in Daniella. Get her Daniella,

I am Daniella *teehee*

love it! :D

I.L.C
Fan Of Games chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
This is a pretty good story.
Verlorene Erinnerungen chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
Ah yes. I can see the differences in our views of the inner workings of Daniella. Yet as you said, I can see where you get your ideas. This being, how well you portray her. I also imagine her repeating things over and over again in her mind. We've got some connecting wave links :D

Anyways, you also foresaw (somewhat) something in the next chapter of my story. I thought that was kinda cool. It's neat to see two different outlooks of the the same situation at the same time.

Really enjoying reading your work and I'll be sure to keep up with it. And thanks again for supporting my story as well!
Skye chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
Aw. Just rip my heart out, kthxbai.

How sad! Daniella is my favorite character as well. I really liked the way you portrayed her, it was well done. Also, the repition of her measured steps. Maybe go back to the first chapter and check the placement of commas towards the end? I remember there being an " ,Azoth", just switch it the end of whatever word came before it. I didn't notice anything in this chapter besides awesomeness. Aw! Daniella.

I love the cooking, soo much. I love all of it pretty much. Next chapter! Go go go!

You did you super job ]go you! yay! 3
NotYourAverageFangirl chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I think this is a very different way of peering into the mind of our lovely Daniella. It is unique and I believe that this is a very creative and cute way to portray it. My favorite part was when Daniella sensed Fiona from behind the door and smiled because she was told to. Very cool, I like this story and I hope you update more!
Verlorene Erinnerungen chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I'm glad to see a story on the inner workings of Daniella. I'm working on posting my own soon, hopefully.

Keep it up!