Reviews for She Called Him Lord Orochimaru
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Please write another chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Woah that's all I can say ! Awesome !
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Nice.
Foxy chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
My that was... intresting... the story it's self was very well writen and I enjoyed it...though the unnderage thing was...well gross the story itself was awesome! ME being a fan of this pair enjoyed it greatly!
Jigoku-Dayu93 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
It was sick and twisted in a way I adore. You can call me sick and twisted, because I thought it was hot. I soooo want to be Anko in this! Brilliant, just brilliant!
CU Administration chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
This fic is written much better than the other Orochimaru fics I've seen. I have to disagree with the first reviewer because I did find some punctuation mistakes, but nothing major. Nothing that should be overlooked though either.

Overall, I think your descriptive of their movements was great, but I think you should have added a bit more details like on what Anko was thinking about her sensei's actions. Other than that, this was pretty well written although a little short.

I don't find this fic dark at all. I can show you dark from a piece of one of my fics to portray dark lol.

Signed,

DarkSacredJewelXoX
Rurucadooloo chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
i like it very much. your writing style is quite enjoyable. D

i can so imagine this actually happening to anko.
krisV chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
in arealy weard way i like this story and cant wait to read more of your storys
corriandar chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
That was a really good story! Write more :)
Shivexyz chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
It was really unique. If u had read the other stories of this pairing, u'd know that their one-shots r in some cases... miserable ! Really !

It's refreshing 2 c stories that differ from the others in their own league.

I would lov try a long shot with this pairing.

Keep creating masterpiece :)
HitoriEdo chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Seeing as how I don't really intend to go along with the anime's storyline of their relationship. Ones like this..are a welcome point of view. P

erhaps we could both share the 'sick and twisted' title. But its all a matter of opinion.

Enjoyed your story.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
AWESOME!
crazy-lokita chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
0.0 wow this story was real good! u should make more oroxanko D
Lady Taurus chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Wow, this was really good! :)

The grammer was excellent, i found no mistakes whats so ever!

Finally i find a good AxO fic!

;D