Reviews for Falling Is Like This
Lumiere97 chapter 7 . 11/5
I love love love your writing, it's hilarious!
freemelanie chapter 7 . 7/27
Oh my goodness! Sooo goood! :) UPDATE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!
PaigeH chapter 7 . 5/10
You suck me in with a riveting plot and well developed characters and leave me hanging for two years. I need the outcome of future chapters! Please do not abandon this story it is just getting started.
Also the killer is obviously Healer Brown.
booknchocolate chapter 7 . 2/17
Hello:):):):) I just finished broken and yeah now I'm reading this story and OMG OMG OMG THIS IS SO GOOOOOOOD! I really really really hope you'll update:) please?
peacock33 chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
This story is really fascinating and I love your characters. I hope you get hte chance to finish it someday! Thanks for sharing.
em chapter 7 . 6/4/2014
Just wanted to say ttis is so, so brilliant...very original and I hope it hasn't been abandoned! You are incredibly talented.
jullee chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
Who is it? Lavender? The angel of mercy... Very cold! I love this story. I love Slytherin Rose, I love Scor and his relationship with both their families. And I would love to see the development of scorrose. Thanks for sharing!
Detailer chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
This story is so good! One of the best multichaptered Scorose that I've found, and I'm so glad that I did! I hope you're still working on it and that you intend to finish it, I'll favorite and follow now.
asixua chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
Hi, I just read Broken and now Falling is like this. Both are so great! But please don't stop writing... I can't wait to know WHO the killer is and when Rose and Scorpius Will figure out their relationship:-)
Bubbles of Colours chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
Your fic is amazing... Both Scorpius and Rose's personalities are so funny and real and I love them!
Harriettlovesbooks chapter 7 . 11/21/2013
I am enjoying this story! Thanks for writing. I bet the killer is someone we already know. And of course hopefully Rose & Scorpius will figure out that they love each other!
justme chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
I adore your characterization of pretty much everyone in this story! I like that you changed what has become, as you mentioned, pretty much canon in the portrayal of Rose and Scorprious, i.e. a second Hermione and a less Draco-y Malfoy. It makes things endlessly amusing. This is definitely in my top 3 NextGen universe, no doubt!

As far as the plot, I'm definitely keen on seeing where this is going. Didn't expect this to go to the route it did with murder mystery but I'm enjoying the ride. Also, I'm very interested in when and how Rose will finally develop or admit to any feelings for Scorprious-she's just so frustratingly oblivious!

Anyway. Great characterization, strong writing, and intriguing plot. The worst I can say about this is the slow pace of romance but it just adds to my excitement. Nothing I can't deal with as I'm sure you've got something brilliant coming up. Can't wait for the next chapter!
lana chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
please please please update! You don't know how happy that would make me (I've been reading this story since march this year and its the only Scorose fic I religiously follow, hahah)! Your fics are all amazing, and I'm so glad I found your account while you were still writing a new story so I could follow it as you update. But please don't make us wait too long! Its too intense ahhh!
iamyou chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
hi is lavender brown the angel of mercy bc it seems so idk but I think it's her. I love ur story bt super awesome and funny author and u made me laugh a lot
tara-k90 chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
This story is so great! I love post-Hogwarts fics and this one is super interesting :) I'm not used to Rose being characterized as super brilliant but not motivated, however the way you have written her with those characteristics is flawless. And her friendship with Scorpius makes me want to cry bc I love how you've made it, like not an overload of sexual tension but enough that you know they're the main couple and their diehard devotion to each other. Add in Albus as their third best friend and I'm practically crying becuase I've always had the headcanon that he and Scorpius were bros ;)

All in all I'm really glad I clicked this story and I can't wait until the next chapter! :)