Reviews for Falling Is Like This
Detailer chapter 7 . 4/5
This story is so good! One of the best multichaptered Scorose that I've found, and I'm so glad that I did! I hope you're still working on it and that you intend to finish it, I'll favorite and follow now.
asixua chapter 7 . 3/30
Hi, I just read Broken and now Falling is like this. Both are so great! But please don't stop writing... I can't wait to know WHO the killer is and when Rose and Scorpius Will figure out their relationship:-)
Bubbles of Colours chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
Your fic is amazing... Both Scorpius and Rose's personalities are so funny and real and I love them!
Harriettlovesbooks chapter 7 . 11/21/2013
I am enjoying this story! Thanks for writing. I bet the killer is someone we already know. And of course hopefully Rose & Scorpius will figure out that they love each other!
justme chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
I adore your characterization of pretty much everyone in this story! I like that you changed what has become, as you mentioned, pretty much canon in the portrayal of Rose and Scorprious, i.e. a second Hermione and a less Draco-y Malfoy. It makes things endlessly amusing. This is definitely in my top 3 NextGen universe, no doubt!

As far as the plot, I'm definitely keen on seeing where this is going. Didn't expect this to go to the route it did with murder mystery but I'm enjoying the ride. Also, I'm very interested in when and how Rose will finally develop or admit to any feelings for Scorprious-she's just so frustratingly oblivious!

Anyway. Great characterization, strong writing, and intriguing plot. The worst I can say about this is the slow pace of romance but it just adds to my excitement. Nothing I can't deal with as I'm sure you've got something brilliant coming up. Can't wait for the next chapter!
lana chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
please please please update! You don't know how happy that would make me (I've been reading this story since march this year and its the only Scorose fic I religiously follow, hahah)! Your fics are all amazing, and I'm so glad I found your account while you were still writing a new story so I could follow it as you update. But please don't make us wait too long! Its too intense ahhh!
iamyou chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
hi is lavender brown the angel of mercy bc it seems so idk but I think it's her. I love ur story bt super awesome and funny author and u made me laugh a lot
tara-k90 chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
This story is so great! I love post-Hogwarts fics and this one is super interesting :) I'm not used to Rose being characterized as super brilliant but not motivated, however the way you have written her with those characteristics is flawless. And her friendship with Scorpius makes me want to cry bc I love how you've made it, like not an overload of sexual tension but enough that you know they're the main couple and their diehard devotion to each other. Add in Albus as their third best friend and I'm practically crying becuase I've always had the headcanon that he and Scorpius were bros ;)

All in all I'm really glad I clicked this story and I can't wait until the next chapter! :)
Dramionetruelove chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
It was like Christmas came early when I received the notification that you updated a new chapter. Extremely wise decision to have out it up early, we were dying here. And please, you can write as long as you want; it's not like we'll chase you with pitchforks. Maybe shower you with brownies. :)

Great chapter yet again! Draco's appearance her made my day! Can't wait for the next one!
silverlovedragoness chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
I continue to be amazed by your expertise in plot crafting! The characters are so well written, I really enjoy reading your work! Please please continue; I always loved a mystery.
Best,
Silver
Guest chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
hiiii, I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but when I went to read chapter 5, it was actually chapter 6? and chapter 6 is also chapter 6. So as of now, it goe 7. If anyone could direct me to chapter five, I'd very much appreciate it!
crimsoneyes44 chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
too lazy to log in - THIS WAS AMAZING. PLEASE UPLOAD SOON AGAIN!
I am dying to see the Scorpius Rose relationship develop.

At the same time, I love the plot.
Alaskantoad chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
This story is so much different than all the other Scorose fics I've read, and I love it. It's great that you've created them to be their own characters and not have them mimic their parents. I also love that's its not focusing on their romance, but rather on something completely different.
chibi-ringo chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
Mr. Draco appears! Feels so weird hearing him called "Mr. Draco", but I can understand why he would rather that than "Mr. Malfoy".

I felt you did a bang-on job with Rose's (and everyone else's) reactions.

I'm going with Lavender as the killer. No rhyme or reason, just a gut feeling when she appeared this chapter. LOL

Can't wait for the next chapter!
darkchocolatecupcake chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
Wahhhh, I'm hooked! Love how intricate the plot and characters are; you seem to draw us in so effortlessly. Keep up the great work!