Reviews for Falling Is Like This
v0lchitsa chapter 7 . 2/18
Oh no... Is this the end of the fix? I have read all of your Hermione/Draco fics à hundred times over but have always been cautious about other pairings because they can lead down some strange things... Anyway! I think this fix has been so refreshing and I hope you'll consider opening this one up again in the future.
Marina chapter 7 . 8/15/2016
I loved this story. Until I realized it's not done yet.
I need closure. I need them to find out what happened, who's responsible and how they did it. I want to see more of Mr. Draco, I want to see the ball and I want Rose to realize that she's in love woth her best friend and I need Score to tell Rosie how he feels about her.
Please update! Drafts, ideas, everything is better than nothing!
original retro marmalade chapter 7 . 7/25/2016
Heartbroken that this hasn't been updated for so long. Hope you can post more of this awesome story sometime in the future!
mostt chapter 7 . 7/18/2016
I love this! Your characters are spot on, and I'm thouroghly devoted to the plot now. I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/13/2016
Second time I'm reading this and I still find it highly enjoyable. I really hope that I'll get to find out who the killer is!
anonblush chapter 7 . 1/30/2016
This is amazing! I love your humor and characterization, please update soon(ish)!
Krys and Mel chapter 7 . 1/5/2016
Around chapter 4, I started wondering when the story would climax. There are only seven chapters after all. At the end of chapter 5, I assumed you were writing on of those stories where everything happens at the very end but began to worry. At the end of chapter 6, my fears were confirmed: there were several more chapter to this story that just hadn't been published. Now I've finished chapter 7 and I'm heartbroken. Would it be possible (if you even check this review) to send me your drafts over email? That way I at least have some closer?
Lumiere97 chapter 7 . 11/5/2015
I love love love your writing, it's hilarious!
freemelanie chapter 7 . 7/27/2015
Oh my goodness! Sooo goood! :) UPDATE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!
PaigeH chapter 7 . 5/10/2015
You suck me in with a riveting plot and well developed characters and leave me hanging for two years. I need the outcome of future chapters! Please do not abandon this story it is just getting started.
Also the killer is obviously Healer Brown.
booknchocolate chapter 7 . 2/17/2015
Hello:):):):) I just finished broken and yeah now I'm reading this story and OMG OMG OMG THIS IS SO GOOOOOOOD! I really really really hope you'll update:) please?
peacock33 chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
This story is really fascinating and I love your characters. I hope you get hte chance to finish it someday! Thanks for sharing.
em chapter 7 . 6/4/2014
Just wanted to say ttis is so, so brilliant...very original and I hope it hasn't been abandoned! You are incredibly talented.
jullee chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
Who is it? Lavender? The angel of mercy... Very cold! I love this story. I love Slytherin Rose, I love Scor and his relationship with both their families. And I would love to see the development of scorrose. Thanks for sharing!
Detailer chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
This story is so good! One of the best multichaptered Scorose that I've found, and I'm so glad that I did! I hope you're still working on it and that you intend to finish it, I'll favorite and follow now.