Reviews for Falling Is Like This
original retro marmalade chapter 7 . 7/25
Heartbroken that this hasn't been updated for so long. Hope you can post more of this awesome story sometime in the future!
post-ghost chapter 7 . 7/18
I love this! Your characters are spot on, and I'm thouroghly devoted to the plot now. I hope you update soon!
Second time I'm reading this and I still find it highly enjoyable. I really hope that I'll get to find out who the killer is!
anonblush chapter 7 . 1/30
This is amazing! I love your humor and characterization, please update soon(ish)!
Krys and Mel chapter 7 . 1/5
Around chapter 4, I started wondering when the story would climax. There are only seven chapters after all. At the end of chapter 5, I assumed you were writing on of those stories where everything happens at the very end but began to worry. At the end of chapter 6, my fears were confirmed: there were several more chapter to this story that just hadn't been published. Now I've finished chapter 7 and I'm heartbroken. Would it be possible (if you even check this review) to send me your drafts over email? That way I at least have some closer?
Lumiere97 chapter 7 . 11/5/2015
I love love love your writing, it's hilarious!
freemelanie chapter 7 . 7/27/2015
Oh my goodness! Sooo goood! :) UPDATE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!
PaigeH chapter 7 . 5/10/2015
You suck me in with a riveting plot and well developed characters and leave me hanging for two years. I need the outcome of future chapters! Please do not abandon this story it is just getting started.
Also the killer is obviously Healer Brown.
booknchocolate chapter 7 . 2/17/2015
Hello:):):):) I just finished broken and yeah now I'm reading this story and OMG OMG OMG THIS IS SO GOOOOOOOD! I really really really hope you'll update:) please?
peacock33 chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
This story is really fascinating and I love your characters. I hope you get hte chance to finish it someday! Thanks for sharing.
em chapter 7 . 6/4/2014
Just wanted to say ttis is so, so brilliant...very original and I hope it hasn't been abandoned! You are incredibly talented.
jullee chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
Who is it? Lavender? The angel of mercy... Very cold! I love this story. I love Slytherin Rose, I love Scor and his relationship with both their families. And I would love to see the development of scorrose. Thanks for sharing!
Detailer chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
This story is so good! One of the best multichaptered Scorose that I've found, and I'm so glad that I did! I hope you're still working on it and that you intend to finish it, I'll favorite and follow now.
asixua chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
Hi, I just read Broken and now Falling is like this. Both are so great! But please don't stop writing... I can't wait to know WHO the killer is and when Rose and Scorpius Will figure out their relationship:-)
Bubbles of Colours chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
Your fic is amazing... Both Scorpius and Rose's personalities are so funny and real and I love them!