Reviews for Falling Is Like This
Pilarofdoom chapter 20 . 12/9/2021
Can I just say I love this fic. I started it because I thought it was completed but I'm still really glad I read through it and that it's not over only because when I got to chapter 19 I was like how is this going to solve all the dagger and relationship so quickly when the build up prior was fabulous. It would have been so rushed if it just ended. First off it's been a while where I have vocally been laughing or upset or anything while i reading which I did with your story. Your rose and Scorpius are so unique and your way of writing is beauty. I actually felt like I was bungee jumping when you wrote about it, my heart was racing and everything. I love how you kept lavender alive and that she still had scars. I have the sneaking suspicion she has the dagger and has been using it and didn't kill rose because she liked her, but I am really hoping I'm wrong, because I love the lavender you wrote. Maybe she ends up helping with her prior knowledge. Also Lily and Mr head of department of mysteries can rightly go jump off a cliff. And i loved the growth everyone has gone through as well as Jane is the best! I saw in you're profile your still actively writing but perhaps this is on hold. That's totally fine I'll wait, I just hope you finish because this is such a good plot I need to knows how it wraps up. Lol either way thank you for giving us this special piece of art to share, I am sure I will be reading it again. Until the next chapter stay safe and all the best!
Sora Loves Rain chapter 20 . 8/26/2021
Oh my gods! I'm loving this story & I really hope you continue it!:D I LOVE Rose & Scorpius' relationship! Love Mr. Draco & that he actually likes Rose! Ugh! I just love this story!:)
LilyBlack18 chapter 20 . 7/22/2021
I'm so sorry I haven't reviewed before. I was so engrossed in your story, I just couldn't stop. I can't believe I've never stumbled upon it before. Rose/Scorpius is my favorite pairing and I just love them. And I love your Rose and your Scorpius. I love your Hermione, your Ron, your Draco. I love the complicated relationship between Lily and Rose, between Astoria and Scorpius. I love the "special friendship" between Rose and Scorpius, that has finally transformed into something more. Your story is everything, your writing is wonderful and I really really hope you will continue it. I know how it is when you write, you absolutely can't force inspiration to come. Sometimes the words just are not right. But seriously, your readers are still here, one year later, I'm sure of it. I'm sure they can't get enough of your Rose and your Scorpius. And what is great, is that their relationship is so intense AND has a background story (the dagger and everything). It brings the story so much depth. Anyway, even if you actually update this story in 2022, I'll be here. That story really made an impression on me. When I started it, I was like "Oh god, it's incomplete. I'm going to suffer when I get to the end." But it was so worth it.
myoung228 chapter 20 . 7/6/2021
Amazing story. I love the characters and the story lines. I look forward to reading the rest of their story. Thank you ️
Fangalitious chapter 20 . 5/16/2021
Okay, I just re-read through the wonderfulness that is this chapter and this story, and I'm just so impressed at the complex renderings you've done of each of these characters - especially Scorpius and Rose. Their last two chapters have been particularly flawless. It's crazy that I can read what amounts to pages of just being inside Rose's head seeing how she's processing things, and that that can still be one of the most riveting and attention-fixating bits of prose that I've read in a while. I know that you're been having a lot of fun writing Dramione lately, and I definitely don't want to take you away from your muse, but I also want to make sure you know how loved this story is! Whenever you come back and update, many others and I will be beyond ecstatic. Can't wait to see where this all goes!
5ilverReader chapter 1 . 3/31/2021
I miss this story! Please write another chapter soon! I hope you are well and doing fantastic! Sending positive thoughts your way!
sixfullmoons chapter 20 . 3/30/2021
I haven’t read hp fandom in years (and never Rose/Scorpius) and this made me fall in love with it againThanks for such a great story!
Morocco1999 chapter 20 . 3/5/2021
Dear author, I hope all is well with you and your loved ones. I really hope you didn't gave up on this story as it is one of my favorite. Xx Just a fan checking on you and patiently waiting for an update
sleight chapter 20 . 2/16/2021
ur such a great writer I have so many thoughts

1) the scorpius albus bromance !
2) the way you write conversations are *chefs kiss* like they have so much conveyed in so little
3) ugh the scorose 3

keep on being fantastic and I can’t wait for the next update! I hope you are well
daisyscrapper chapter 20 . 1/31/2021
I love this story. You have such a unique spin to your writing the characters of Rose and Scorpius and their families.
mirandayoung2228 chapter 20 . 1/17/2021
Best Scorpius and Rose story I have read. Can't wait to read more.
Adreob chapter 14 . 12/20/2020
WOW! I never never never read a description as great as yours about feeling emotionally and physically overwelmed. I hardly find the right words for how much I am impressed by your skill to verbalize this complex feelings. It just felt so real and without sensing any purpose like: you want to make the readers feel this or that way. Still: It felt real and natural. Really... you got me!
AngelGirl2000 chapter 20 . 12/17/2020
oh gosh i fucking love this story so much, read through it twice already. I'm just so immersed in the world created here and can feel everything rose is going through. pure talent, that's what you have.
Anne LC chapter 20 . 11/20/2020
Wow, this is really, really good, I love this story. Hope you update soon!
5ilverReader chapter 20 . 11/5/2020
I miss this story! Have re-read the last chapter a couple times, love it so much! Can’t wait for more!