Reviews for Flying With The Raven
Thank-you for the story!a good read!Blimey, I felt sad for Godric... I happen to love animals. Samara was a brilliant character. Cheers!
Marriage1988 chapter 19 . 1/18
Adorable story. Really enjoyed it. Thank you!
nativeroute chapter 19 . 7/4/2015
i loved it ok
SnakeInMyBoot44 chapter 19 . 6/8/2015
Indeed I was one of the quiet readers! And im sorry for that but let me make it up to you by saying that I was truly captured by this story! I was questioning reading a Severus/OC story in the beginning but in all honesty, they make the best stories. You've created a great character and plot although I was certain in the beginning that they would save Dumbledore and to this day, i still have to scream in my head that Dumbledore dies but alas, thats just how things are. Ive had some free time on my hands and was able to finish the story in less than 2 days which explains my lack of reviewing. Ive been constantly turning the page. Thank you for the story. Really enjoyed it. :)
Mycreativeoutlet chapter 19 . 4/11/2015
Okay. So, I'm one of those quiet readers. But I loved it. You managed to keep to canon, maintain established characterizations and write a story I could not put down! Thank you, Debra
DeathsQueen26 chapter 19 . 3/23/2015
LOL LOVE IT!
Griffygnus chapter 19 . 12/30/2014
Great fic.. one of the two original character fics i liked
Griffygnus chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
:'(
lizyeh2000 chapter 19 . 11/4/2014
Love your story now favorited! .
Fabularia chapter 19 . 3/14/2014
Dear Herbologist,
this was a very nice and sweet story which I enjoyed reading very much. Thanks a lot.
JasminEclipse chapter 19 . 1/4/2014
Well I enjoyed this one very much. You did a fantastic job. It's hard to find a good Snape happily ever after out there. Bravo, bravo!
Rena chapter 19 . 10/15/2013
Absolutely brilliant! I loved it. I also appreciate that you gave a forwarning of sorts since I to often find that I get two or three chapters in and am no longer interested. All in all a great job : )
CeliaSingsSongs chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I love your story. But with an ER doctor for a father, I can't help but find the idea of a hospital being closed for the weekend. So if someone is hit by a car or a dragon burns their leg they can't go to the hospital becuase its a weekend? ;D
Guest chapter 19 . 1/2/2013
This is really good:) I love ur writing style and how you let Snape stay in character while still making him fall in love. However I do wish u could add a one shot of Severus returning to the public or Samara forcing him to accept his award thus bringing to Harry's attention that he is still alive but maybe you will anyway?:) keep writing stories please !
Guest chapter 19 . 12/14/2012
Your final note convinced me, I had no choice but to review. I loved your story, the ending was so beautiful. Thank you for such an enjoyable read.