Reviews for One Domino Falling
Regin chapter 11 . 5/9/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Torry-Riddle chapter 11 . 9/28/2011
This story is really good if not a tiny bit choppy at parts but i love it. please keep updating this story and i can't wait.
RazsGirl chapter 11 . 7/10/2010
wow This is so well written, i love everything about it, i hope you continue as it will be such a shame not to! D
Calliso chapter 11 . 6/12/2010
I really hope you continue this story someday soon! It was one of my favorites! :) I especially liked this chapter it is nice to see Jasper and Bella grow so close and become such good friends. And it is nice that Edward and Bella still get along too. You didn;t turn Edward into a complete asshole or anything. I loved the moment in the hot air balloon too. That was intense but not overly intense. It does make one wonder though what Jasper feels for Bella now? Is he starting to have more then friendship type feelings? I personally think he got turned on a little when he saw her dress blow up and that is what helped cause that. But if you continue this it will be interesting to see the aftermath. Will they decide it is best to try and pretend what happened on the hot air balloon never happened? Will they acknowledge that maybe something more then friendship is brewing between them? Also I think it would be great to maybe get a glimpse of Jaspers pov of things. Anyway heres to hoping for an update! :)
bamagal110 chapter 11 . 4/8/2010
This story is so awesome this is the way it should be, I love this pairing.. Can't wait to read how their relationship progresses...
Stonerchick555 chapter 11 . 3/7/2010
I really like it :)

Hope you update soon!
hardy101 chapter 11 . 1/2/2010
please update this is amazong
macullen077 chapter 11 . 12/30/2009
are you going to continue with this story?
EveFidelius chapter 11 . 12/17/2009
Please continue, it was an amazing story and I hope it continues to be.
Broken Nightingale chapter 11 . 11/7/2009
Wow! This was a great chapter. What Jasper did was rather lovely and daring. Loved it! Sorry it took me so long to review.

Update soon.
duskri123 chapter 11 . 11/5/2009
This is a wonderful story. It's kinda like your touching on a new type of 'Jasper Character'. One that maybe should have been in the books. He's nicer, calmer, almost human? Defintly gives you a different perspective on his character. I think with his being the Empath, that this type of character works so much better for him. Vampire wars or not. Anyway, off of my rant now.. hehe. Great story, your doing a wonderful job. I can't wait for the next update,
cindysark chapter 11 . 11/5/2009
I loved this chapter and especially the first little bit of sexual contact between them. I would love to know what Jasper was thinking during all of that. I'm looking forward to more!
lulu chapter 11 . 11/2/2009
awesome chapter. i can't wait for the next one. maybe some jealousy or rose trying to make bella do something and jazz will come to the rescue.

update soon.
BellasBeingBad chapter 11 . 11/2/2009
This story is great. update please!
AliceW chapter 11 . 11/2/2009
great chapter. They are so right together!

i hope you'll post another chapter soon