Reviews for Roses and blood
persheks chapter 19 . 7/26
Waneer kom die folgende chapters yt kan ni wag nie
Please please please add more chapters! I've been waiting a really long time for more, your story is very good and I would really love to see more chapters!
breannarice0825 chapter 19 . 3/30
Overall, you are a phenomenal writer and I am dying to hear more to the story
You are an awesome writer. Please continue the story. I am waiting for the next chapter.
P.S: Damien and Daniel, the names are too close. Did you do that internationaly?
You can't torture me like this...since I found it in October...everyday I am checking if there is any update! Please continue the story...let me find out what is waiting for them! Please...either let me go up or throw me to the ground...don't keep me hanging! I can't hold much longer!
Please continue! You're a great writer :)
sillykar18 chapter 19 . 6/22/2015
Hello! I really love how you've written this story. It has a little bit of everything that I want! You're a great writer and truly do hope you continue with the story!
Simone chapter 18 . 5/15/2015
Hello, I found your story by coincidence and I loved it after reading it. It has been a long time that some short story or book got me like yours did. I literally didnt breathe or think when I was reading it. Its amazing story. It has everything. Love, passion, danger, sex and complications. I think you are an amazing writer. Will you continue writing this story please ? Im dying to know what will happen next :)
Guest chapter 11 . 2/1/2015
Great!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/1/2015
I really like it. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Olivia chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Complete this plssssss
Chiworld1990 chapter 10 . 8/21/2012
love it! 3
SoShort chapter 10 . 7/29/2012
I really enjoyed this,, I'm not a big reader but anything about vampires LOVE IT :) whens the next chapters coming on
zaan chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
hehe,i hope the vampire dude gets jelous,he beter erase Dan's memory or kill hm
xshiningneonbellsx chapter 10 . 5/2/2012
LOVING this story so far! :D
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »