Reviews for Tenacity and Hard Work
XD so cute!
LunarStar98 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Purely and utterly Sena- great job!
puretsubasa chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
This story is so sweet. I think this is like the fourth time I read it...so I finally decided to write a review for it. Haha. I looove it. Sena seems so much smarter in this fic. I wish this was the way he was portrayed in the manga...sigh. Oh well. I confused the guys at the end a bit. Especially when you started to get into eye colors, because I don't remember their eye colors too well. But overall, I love it. The ending was super cute! Who was the one who caught Agon's hand?
1arigato chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Who are the people at the end of the story?
PocketAces chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
This was very sweet, and very Sena. Your characterization was dead-on, and melded beautifully with your mellow-paced writing. As a side note, though, the ending with the boys was fantastic! :D

Thanks for posting!
AnjoRemix chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
wow! i was practically smiling the whole time i was reading this! so much meaning behind it and emotions that are overflowing! or is it just me and my imagenative brain? who knows! ja ne!
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Oh my God that is awesome. I I fervently believe that hard-work takes precedence over talent any day. After all, if you have talent but don't do anything with it (coughAgoncough) then you will invariably finding yourself losing to those with little or no talent but a hell of a lot more skilla and determination (coughHirumacough) [you know the play I'm talking about ;)]

Lovely piece. Just to ensure I got the speakers at the end correct: (in order)

Marco, Akaba, Kakkei (love this guy!), Yamato (him too) Agon (why was he hanging out with them?) and Shin (of course he's the best)
acyp chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Haha, nice and simple with meaning, and a review of Sena's overall humble character.

x) Thanks for the read. Good luck with everything!
Melty Bagle chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Oh god... i TOTALLY took the whole "No. But I have some." comment the wrong way! ... pervertedly too! Shows what fanfiction does to you! xD But yeah. I found this to be an endearing fic and i like that Sena feels as though the word "talent" would demean his rivals should he use that word. It was cute and that last bit amused me. Though I must ask... was the interviewer a valley girl? WAY too many "like"s
your knight in tinfoil armor chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Oh man! I knew it was a better idea to go into business writing prompts than to write fics!

This is so awesome, and I love the cameo's at the end! (and haha for Agon temper tantrum! win!)

This is so good, I think I'm in love (again)

Am so glad you chose to do this! And... as promised (this is beginning to look like not such a good idea...) do you wish to have reward pic of a scene from your fic universe?

Love,