Reviews for Sinners and Saints
DGtnsl chapter 1 . 3/18
Wow. That was just wow. What an amazing crossover, and the first in it's category! I think this in an incredible idea and love what you did with it. Tsuna is in charge of his Family and confronts the Saints about letting him try to reform the Mafia. Amazing. The confusion over the Vongola flames was beautiful. I laughed at Yamamoto's comment about Conner being an arsenal. And like, omg, Mukuro seduced and then possessed Smecker. Fantastic. I'd love to see if anything happened after this (namely Conner, Murphy, and Smecker leaving wherever it is that they are and maybe run into more Vongola), but if you leave it as a one-hit wonder then I guess that's ok too.
Just beautiful.
Leonard L. Church chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Best description of all time! :)
Hell Hath No chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Oh tsuna changing the macmanus' minds through a simple touch
i did think it was actually Tsuna in the club with smecker though, nice avoidance of name
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Holy crap! That's AWESOME! You're a genius for thinking of this-that, or twisted beyond measure! XD I feel horrible because I love both set of characters and I was actually sort of cheering for the Vongola to beat the crap out of, if not kill, the MacManus braothers.

This story made me feel so... So conflicted! So excited! So amused!
vampslyrhotmail.com chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
That was amazing. Very nice job integrating the two worlds. I loved the bar scene and Tsuna's confrontation with the boys the best. You kept everyone very in character.
Shi-koi chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
*heart*

Wow. That was...extremely powerful. I don't really know what else to say, other than that this story, short as it was, has certainly made an impression.

I loved it.

*heart*
timisnotmyname chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
woah. epic win.

i never thought I'd see the day Conner and Murphy would meet Tsuna. Well done.

:D
Midnight Hikari chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Woah, Mukuro and Smecker just... o.O

Other than that:

This is the freaking best crossover ever! I always wished that someone would do one and so you came along. THANK YOU!
PocketAces chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Beautifully written. Though as I was reading, I was a little concerned that the brothers would burst out laughing at how /adorable/ Tsuna is. I also really liked how Smecker was waffling in his belief in the rumors of the flames, despite how normally assured and secure in his grounding he is. Poor Smecker, by the end, he could barely tell up from down anymore.

Anyway, thanks for this great story.
The Emaciated Maverick chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
This is a surprisingly awesome fic for a crossover, I have to say!

The play between the characters of the seperate universes was actually pretty realistic, I enjoyed it thouroughly, being a fan of both the Boondock Saints and KHR

You pulled it off amazingly well, and I adored the way you characterized Mukuro and adult Tsuna... :D

The reaction to Tsuna's dying will flame made me giggle to no end :3
xantissawp.pl chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
it's a very lovely fic. I love how Tsuna matured and how he used his flame to convey his feelings. I also found Mukuro hot as all HELL and wow, so so bad.

Also the Yamamoto/Hibari interplay was wonderful.

Irie's translation at the beggining was also stunning. I laughed so hard my neighbors probably think I'm insane
phppsmss chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
your stories are always too good! though I don't watch/read boondock saints, i thoroughly enjoyed this fic
FlickerDaCat chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Adult Tsuna is soo..HAWT and IC and I think I love you SO MUCH NOW!
irezel chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
hee hee...:D i am grinning like a maniac...that was AWESOME...:D great job!
calliopechild chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I absolutely love this, even though I've never seen Boondock Saints and have no idea who the characters are. Love it, love it, love it. Serious-boss!Tsuna seriously gave me chills, and I love the idea of him showing them the truth through his Flame. Smex-idol!Mukuro just made me laugh, though I wouldn't mind seeing him in those leather pants. _ Seriously, though, a great fic and a great display of Tsuna and his Family to outsiders who should've known better. Great job!