Reviews for Firecracker
Guest chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
Love the story! If I had an account on this website, I would favorite this story. It made me laugh so much! Possibly it's because you wrote the main character to have the same attitude as I have towards mean people? Just be annoying, and they'll either loosen up or punch you. Lol.
umbreonix chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
"I have plenty of free time and I love using crayons." I love that line!
gobubble99 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
BUHAHAHAHA I LOVE THIS! ITS SO FUNNY! :D
MissHammy13 chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
Words can't describe how AWSOME this is! Keep writing more stories! :D
Frostfire613 chapter 10 . 3/28/2012
Aw! This was so cute! I loved it! It had a nice semi-rouch start before they started to really like eachother :D
HorseGirl784 chapter 10 . 8/28/2011
Oh my gosh, this was so good! Your characters were amazing and well developed, but they weren't perfect, which just makes the story better.

I love all the elements here; humor, suspense, a hint of mystery, and best of all, ROMANCE! Velsea is one of my favorite HM couplings, and you pulled them off really well.

I'm not crazy about swearing, but I can overlook it. Your grammer and sentence structure, as well as spelling, is impecable. I spotted very few typos and errors.

Very good job. A joy to read!

Horsey
Sunny chapter 10 . 7/9/2011
So amazing 3
wipe-your-tears chapter 10 . 2/21/2011
I love this one too! Your too good at writing and you no how you said youd write more well could you please write more for Chelsea and Vaughn even if its a diffrent story altogther! But all - in - all amazing story again!
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 10 . 12/27/2010
I LOOOOOVEEE THIS STORY SOOOO MUUCH! happy because this fic complete, you did a awesome job, i appreciate!
Unknown chapter 10 . 8/19/2010
This was the BEST Harvest Moon Fan Fic EVER! I loved it so Much! Keep on writing!
DiscoPants chapter 10 . 8/13/2010
3 seriously love it and wish it could of go on longer o.O like a sequal?
Yokolite chapter 10 . 7/26/2010
Ha this was pretty good and I like this Chelsea she's cool minor details...hey can I use that as a personal catchphrase?
HopelessxDreams chapter 10 . 7/18/2010
WOW

Thats awesome very cool

Heh. VaughnxChelsea4ever(:
vicky271 chapter 10 . 6/23/2010
this was a really good story :) good job!
geckofan1 chapter 10 . 6/11/2010
It's taken me forever to review, but here it is! I love this story, it's soooo cute! I'd better get to work on mine, then *sigh*

Gecko