Reviews for Gemini
She sure does like her vodka...
I'm fairly certain asses get nailed to the wall, not the floor, but I'm from Ohio. Maybe it's different where you live.
Ladyaloysius chapter 15 . 4/14/2013
Well, I just gobbled up your story! It was a very, very good read! You balanced the case with the emotional by-play. It read like a 'real' episode! Looking forward to more NCIS stories!
Ladyaloysius chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
How long before that itch is too much to ignore? Like your characterization and the dialogue is spot-on!
The-Sun-Princess chapter 15 . 5/27/2012
Okay, well never mind my previous review. But I did like the story and case :) Would've enjoyed a little bit more of the team and Fornell, but still really good.
The-Sun-Princess chapter 14 . 5/27/2012
You used Lizzy instead of Debbie. You did the same thing in the first couple of chapters. Still a good story though
Saissa chapter 15 . 3/4/2012
That was a wonderful story.

Well done.

The only question left unanswered is - what was the language that Julie was speaking in those 4 voice mails she left on Debbie's cell phone, just before Debbie's body was first discovered?
AnisRocks chapter 15 . 1/27/2012
Gawd I loved this story! Especially the ending! And the ghost thing was just the icing on the cake!8)
skidney chapter 15 . 1/23/2012
Great story! I loved the humor and the ending!
alix33 chapter 15 . 12/15/2010
"Ever think about joining NCIS?" Julie laughed. "Normally I'd seriously consider it, especially after working with you guys, but I'm not so sure that would be a good idea. For starters, I'd probably slug DiNozzo within a week, two at the latest, and you'd probably try and head slap me, only to find yourself on the floor and me in front of Director Vance explaining why I belted my supervisor." She would, Gibbs thought, seeing the gleam in Julie's eyes. He chuckled and said, "Offer's always open. I wouldn't mind seeing you deck DiNozzo, though." "Someone's going to one day," Julie said. "I think that honor belongs to either Ziva, McGee, or Abby," Gibbs said. "What about you, sir?" John asked. "I'm afraid if I do he'll lose what little brain he has left," Gibbs confessed. "He's a pain in the ass but he's my pain in the ass." Julie and John chuckled. "I think Tobias feels the same way about me," she admitted. "He's fond of you in his own way," Gibbs admitted. "After all, he did stick up for you in regards to the assault on Adam McIver." "True," Julie said." - AW!

"Gibbs was opening the parcel, which turned out to be a large white coffee mug with a Garfield comic strip on the mug. The first panel showed Odie sniffing then taking a sip of coffee. The third and final panel, which had Gibbs chuckling, showed a very wired Odie and Garfield, who was grinning, saying, "Good stuff, ain't it?" Realizing who it was from, he decided the mug was going on his desk, possibly for his pens and pencils." - AW!
alix33 chapter 14 . 12/15/2010
"Coroner is on it's way, boss," - "on its way".
alix33 chapter 13 . 12/15/2010
"a dark blue turtleneck and a white hooded sweatshirt with Pooky, Garfield, and the words, "Hugs... No Waiting!" - Abby would SO agree with the sentiment on that sweatshirt.

"Tony noticed because he said sarcastically, thankfully in a low voice, "You want a tissue, girls?" "What for?" Ziva asked. "To wipe up the drool from the pair of you," Tony shot back in disgust. Julie and Ziva just grinned at him. "So we're enjoying the view; it's not like you don't do it to the female population," Ziva countered." - Hehehe.

"Is this a private party or can anyone join?" came Fornell's amused voice as he joined them. "You want in, Tobias?" Gibbs asked. "You know how you are when someone takes a shot at one of your agents?" Fornell asked. "Yeah." "Same thing," Fornell said. "I saw the report. You get the prick that shot at her?" "We did and he confessed," Gibbs said. "We put out a BOLO for the car and found it right where dumbass said it was, complete with blood and shattered windows, thanks to our weapons." "Anyone get nailed?" Fornell asked. "Two of Bobby Soto's guys got grazed by our bullets," Gibbs said. "And where is Julie?" Fornell asked. "Taking a badly-needed time-out with a Marine who happens to be a friend of hers," Gibbs said. "He knows what's going on and he gave me his word he would keep her safe." "Good. What can I do to help?" Fornell asked. "You want in on the party?" Abby asked. "Believe it," Fornell said. "In that case, do you have any spare fog machines around?" Abby asked. Fornell grinned." - I like that Tobias Fornell, I like him loads.

"Did you know about the organ reversal thingie?" Gibbs asked him. "Who do you think was there when she took the hit?" Fornell said. "And you didn't say anything, why?" Gibbs asked. "And spoil my fun?" Fornell replied, still smirking. "I don't get enough of that as it is." - And I like a smirking Tobias Fornell even better.

"Have fun at the movies?" Tony asked, smirking as she joined them at their desks and the plasma, next to Fornell, Tim, Abby, Gibbs, and Ziva. "Shut up, DiNozzo," Julie shot back. Gibbs just looked at her and grinned, not saying a word. Julie ignored him. "Where are we, what are we doing, and how are we going to do it?" she asked. But Tony couldn't shut up. "Y'know, your lips are looking a bit swollen. Are you okay?" he asked innocently. "I could get you some ice if you'd like but I'm afraid you might melt it from all the heat you're giving off." He smirked. "You want a fat lip to go with your fat mouth?" Julie threatened. "Play nice, kids," Fornell said. "Oh, by the way, I hear your organs are opposite of each other," Tony said, pushing his luck. "I have to ask; does that include your state of mind?" "Stuff it, DiNozzo, before I stuff my fist in your mouth," Julie warned. "Hey, don't flip out," Tony said, grinning even wider. "Oh wait, you did that already." He grunted when Gibbs' hand shot out and smacked him on the back of the head. "Sorry boss," he said, glaring at Ziva when she sniggered. Abby and Tim grinned and so did Fornell. "Less with the flipping wisecracks and more with the paying attention," Gibbs said. "Julie, you can deck him later but I need him for the operation first." "Darn," Julie quipped while Tony stared at his boss, wide-eyed." - Hehehe.
alix33 chapter 11 . 12/15/2010
"Good morning, good morning, good morning ladies and gentlemen!" Tony yelled cheerfully as he entered the interrogation room, carrying a steaming cup of coffee and Bobby Soto's file. Bobby Soto did not look good. In fact, he looked green around the gills. Behind the glass, Gibbs said, "If he tried that with me, I'd shoot him and I wouldn't be merciful about what I aimed for." "This should be fun," Ziva said, grinning evilly." - Hehehe.
alix33 chapter 10 . 12/15/2010
"Don't make me ask again because if I have to ask again, I am not going to be happy, and neither is Captain Riker." "I don't know about you," Tim said, leaning forward conspiratorially, "but I kinda get nervous when Gibbs isn't happy. Because if Gibbs isn't happy, believe me when I say no one is happy." Lawrence glanced at Gibbs nervously and Gibbs just smiled at her but it was not a nice smile. Here, sharky, sharky, sharky, Tim thought absently, recognizing the smile on his boss' face. Dinner time." - Hehehe.

"Hangover verses drunk... " - "Hangover versus drunk..."
alix33 chapter 8 . 12/15/2010
"It's about damn time we started getting some answers around here!" Gibbs snapped. "He is not happy," Ziva commented to Tim, snapping photos of the trees where the automatic weapon had chewed the trees. Tim was collecting shell casings and bullets where he could in the hope that Abby might be able to match them to something. "Gibbs hates anyone taking a shot at him and not sticking around long enough for him to return the favor," Tim said. "I am inclined to agree with him," Ziva said." - Hehehe.

"The next time you pull something like this, I will handcuff you to the nearest jail cell until I solve this case," Gibbs snarled. "Try it, and I'll put you on the floor so fast you'll think you're still standing," Julie shot back, her voice not threatening but promising. "Wow," Tony said. "When this is all over, can we keep her?" - Hehehe.