Reviews for The Time Traveler's Son
Anarra chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
just came across this story, does it have an ending?
xpearlx chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
Gosh all your stories ended at such good parts lol :D like seriously u write really well so good luck :) all the best. x
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This is a fascinating and completely believable twist. It is tragic that Susan knows her own fate even as she sees Henry throwing up on her floor. She would have to be fatalistic by nature to calmly accept this state of things.

While I struggle with that once concept, the rest of the chapter is completely plausible. The "voice" of both Henry and William is also believable.

I look forward to reading more.
AryaAliceLuna chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
This is really good. I like it. Update soon.
silver-sunshine-girl chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
wow, this is a very interesting idea!

i enjoyed it very much and can't wait to read more
ColoursOfTheMoon chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
wow! i love this, seriously you're a genius

just thinking, henry was lucky old henry was there when he first travelled cos he'd be utterly lost and confused otherwise. like william possibly...

more soon? brilliant :) xx
1234567897654354567892723 chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
lovely, can't wait to find out abour alba and william's relationship and clare's reaction to william :)
gypsy rosalie chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
cant wait to find out what happens next

Rose
Bobcat Moran chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Okay, I'll admit that I was skeptical when I clicked on this. I'm so glad I gave it a try, though! The idea that pre-Clare Henry might have done such a thing isn't out of the question. I found William to be a very intriguing character - I don't know if this is meant to be a stand-alone one-shot, but if it's not, I'd love to see more of him - and Susan's resignation to an unchangable future was rather sad.
1234567897654354567892723 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
this is brilliant and so original!
Bandbabe chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Wow. Great beginning. I really hope you continue! I wonder how Claire and Alba meet him. I saw the movie and I just finished the book. Fan fics are a little piece of heaven!
lgmtreader chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I've just seen the movie, and am on my 3rd re-read of the book... I don't know if you are planning to continue or this or leave it as a one-shot (which I think it works as), but I must say that it works very well as an additional vignette, from what we know of Henry and his pre-Clare life in his 20s. Don't know why Susan did what she did, other than the hand of inevitability - it happened (witness the son) therefore she must have done it, therefore she did.

If you did want to do more, it might be interesting to see more of William and Susan's previous interactions, to understand the relationship that they have in this story.

Glad I found this. Will look for other stories by you.
OncerSwarekJateHudsonGscout22 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
this is a little confusing but I get the idea I have also created a time traveler's son named Ray heheh so I cant wait to see where you take it!
LiquidLash chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Yes, please continue this, I'd love to see where you go from here. :)
ColoursOfTheMoon chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
yay! i like this :)

it sounds just like the actual book and i love the idea!

will there be more? hope so

ooh and i love that blown away bit, just made me smile :)

xx