Reviews for The Fallow Season
JohnTitor chapter 43 . 4/18
Oh shit. I had been waiting for this chapter. Crying emoji x 4
JohnTitor chapter 41 . 4/18
Oh shit. She lives. Fuck yes.
JohnTitor chapter 35 . 4/18
The last time I got drunk, I was black out drunk & woke up in a restroom, but I don't remember ever getting that "drums" sound in my ears. Idk. Maybe I need to drink more?
JohnTitor chapter 32 . 4/18
I remember reading this but I can't remember the ending. I hope fenris doesn't hurt avida & they can be friends with Nemo.
JohnTitor chapter 24 . 4/17
Holy fuck. Dude. Raising someone's kid to kill their other kid. What the actual fuck. Talk about long term. Holy shit.
JohnTitor chapter 14 . 4/16
Got damn Supes.
JohnTitor chapter 12 . 4/16
Damn this story is full of twists. A chapter of inner monologue & now from some random person point of view.
JohnTitor chapter 11 . 4/16
This cracked me up. I imagine the earlier stories you were just messing around trying out different writing styles.
JohnTitor chapter 4 . 4/16
Oh look. It's cubby.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/18/2015
what is the baby's name other wise you should make it more dramatic. it is also pritty good
Guest chapter 13 . 10/15/2015
what is the baby's name
Anime and Game Fan chapter 44 . 6/8/2015
i did not like this story, sorry, it just that i like Zatanna.
Guest chapter 44 . 11/9/2014
Honestly that was just terrible. I look up superman and zatanna fanfiction and get one that makes them break up at the end, then the sequel has most of the story have them split apart and only have them getting back together a possibility. Also it makes it look like batman and zatanna getting together for a good amount too. Should have followed it with the alternate ending and show what happens after.
JohnTitor chapter 44 . 7/24/2014
That last one makes me want to read your other story, but if I recall it doesn't end well for Aphrodite.

As always, a pleasure to read your romance tales, maybe one day I'll reread this again.
JohnTitor chapter 37 . 7/24/2014