Reviews for How It Could Have Been
busty-cutie chapter 22 . 7/27/2021
wow can't believe it took me so long to realise full demons have tails
busty-cutie chapter 1 . 7/18/2021
uh kinda rapey with toga getting drunk and "accidently" impregnated izayoi. I mean if you wanted an easy excuse of why izayoi is pregnant it could cos he's in an open relationship or polymorous or fallen out of love from sess mother
Guest chapter 85 . 5/22/2021
This is a great fanfic, thanks for posting. I liked how you ended it.
Dotchi13 chapter 17 . 2/19/2021
I just started reading this beautiful story and honestly I have been binge-reading it and enjoying every minute.
I’m just at the end of Chapter 17 where Inuyasha hurts himself and Sesshomaru cries and honestly it breaks my heart, I actually started crying myself and I honestly hope the best for the two of them.
Roseasweet chapter 32 . 7/24/2020
I've read this story so many times and I dont think I've ever left a review before. This is one of the best stories that I've ever read. it's moving, enjoyable to read, and brings me to tears every time. I love it! thank you for writing it!
wenduo chapter 85 . 5/19/2020
What a lovely fic! I absolutely love it! It's seems rare to find such food brother fics out there in this fandom! 3
Theisaryz Eufuelle chapter 85 . 7/17/2019
This was well-paced, wonderfully written, masterful piece of work. Very beautiful. It's so good I wished it wouldn't end. Thank you for writing this fanfiction, and bringing to the table an awesome rendition of Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/25/2019
amazing!
sayopiyo chapter 85 . 8/16/2017
Hi! Thank you for writing this story! I really like how you have written the characters and your story is so engaging I just couldn't stop reading. There hasn't been lots of siblings fics between the brothers but yours have to be my absolute favourite! I'm just slightly disappointed that we won't be able to see how kagome would react to this inuyasha but that's just wishful thinking on my part :D! All in all, still adore this story and felt that you've ended it appropriately :D! thank you once again for the hard work!
Wfest chapter 85 . 3/11/2017
Very well written story, I enjoyed reading it very much.
Nadejdaro chapter 85 . 10/4/2016
Thank you for this story! It was amazing! Flawless, from chapter 1 up to this point! I'm so happy to have read it!
Guest chapter 78 . 9/5/2016
Fuck that. Why does sesshmom only comfort inuyasha? And who is going to redo all of sesshomarus work and what of his treasured items. Inuyasha is inutrasha forever. No class at all and still has a foul mouth despite having a family now. I dont like that he disrespects sesshomaru.
Guest chapter 72 . 9/5/2016
Sesshonaru is always getting punished. Where is his love and affection? (Guess he has to wait for rin) . I really hated that sesshmom is closer and more compassionate to inuyasha. Sesshomaru is just a little business man rather a loved member .
Guest chapter 58 . 9/4/2016
Do not forgset that before stuck to the tree, inuyasha was 150 years old. And he appeared as a 15 year old. But he was stealed to a tree and his tine was stopped for 50 years. Had his time not stopped, he would look 20 years old to reflect his age of 200. Sesshomaru is 19 in human years at that point so inuyasha would have outaged him. Dont ever think a hanyou would live as long or be as youthful as a pureblood!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/30/2016
Izayoi is a useless fucked up mother. Women in the feudal era such as her are responsible for caring for children. Not ranked boys like sesshonaru. And even then only peasant boys help with children.